Fan Fridays

BAKnBLK2010

Harley Davidson FLHTCI
Reaction score
Thanks Jarrod, I know you have our best interest at heart and try your hardest to please everyone. You're doing a great job in your new position. :beer:

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Whats your name? Every order i have for the saleen grille has shipped out so far. Give me your name and ill let you know if you are on that list.

fiveptohh

forum member
Reaction score
I'm about to purchase some Drift wheels but was hoping to get a 40 series tire..Would you guys happen to offer the same price on the Fan Friday 19x9.5 kit with the Falken 452's intead of the Nittos? I really want to avoid having to purchase tires elsewhere and getting them mounted.

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
I ordered a Saleen grille and a new set of Hawk HPS front pads. Thanks a bunch Jarrod and Justin! Finally, a price I was willing to pay for this grille!

Now I just have to figure out how to mount my fogs behind that grille! LOL!

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Not with me. I'm mobile right now. Are you on Facebook? If you are, go to our page and like it. The direct link to this weeks sale is in the comments. I was very busy with a blog update. There are some teaser shots for the new blog as well. Once I can get to a lap top, I can post up the link tomorrow.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back