Fender Flared 05-09

DRock

Reaction score
The wheels are also made off of the stock radius

DRock

Reaction score
In all honesty it rolled out and I said the same thing I'm going to try and have a front piece made but if I make a CS one that goes with my bumper it won't fit the GT bumper. And with the blinker right there I have to curve around it and make sure it doesn't look like a piece I threw on the car at a 70 degree angle

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
Quality looks good, not exactly my cup of tea. Not knocking yours at all, in general with these is it just accepted the tires are going to kick a lot against the paint down sides of car?

DRock

Reaction score
Pretty much. Mine did already as my fronts poked and tucked in at the top.

mfergel

forum member
Reaction score
In all honesty it rolled out and I said the same thing I'm going to try and have a front piece made but if I make a CS one that goes with my bumper it won't fit the GT bumper. And with the blinker right there I have to curve around it and make sure it doesn't look like a piece I threw on the car at a 70 degree angle

Looks good overall though but yeah, an add on piece for the front bumper would be great. Seems like the front of the rear wheel should come down a little further as well.

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
Im not sure if its possible to mock up, but would this look stupid with the rear flares only

It will look like a dually truck. Lol

^ What he said

would it though?

273833711_7669361c77f5.jpg

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
yeah i couldnt find anything with rears only. that was all i could get with a wider rear

DRock

Reaction score
Looks good overall though but yeah, an add on piece for the front bumper would be great. Seems like the front of the rear wheel should come down a little further as well.

Can't without going understanding the sideskirt. Comes all the way down to it and gets flush. Will be done monday

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back