few exhaust questions...

biz4765

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
1. Are all 4 axle back hangers the same? I ask because Pypes sells replacement stainless rear hangers making me wonder if my tail pipe alignment issues could be my fault by messing up hanger locations.

2. The Bassani X pipe that can be changed from off road to catted required o2 extensions? If so anyone know where I can get them? And finally does adding a new x pipe require a tune? I ask about the tune because I dont have a tuner yet, I was gona add an x pipe then later grab a tuner/cai combo and have everything tuned in at once.

Thanks

T

thaztrain22

im pretty sure there different.. but when u buy em i would think they would come 2gether..

and idk about the 02 extensions.. but no you do not need a tune

biz4765

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
thanks....I didnt take the time to ask or check before I installed the axle back. I like JBA and a good amount of people I read about having installed them say there is an alignment issue. Makes me think there is something with the brand or something I did wrong under there and hangers are the only thing that comes to mind that could be off. So I figure grab an x pipe and reinstall everything and see what happens.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back