Few of my rides.....81 T-Top Coupe, 05 GT Vert, some old ones too

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That sand foxbody is gorgeous! I want one of those!! Great looking collection you have and the ones that have moved on. Great taste sir.

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
Few pictures shows the color better

Im working on a fox now and everytime I search for info or ideas for it this car pops up. Man that thing is so sick! Love that thing! Im hoping to have mine driving in a few months. I need to so the suspension so I can drive it right now. It runs fine just isnt safe on the road lol.

2L8IWON

forum member
Reaction score
I have been following you since the early days in SVTP. GREAT work! GREAT!!! Appreciate your contribution to the Mustang community.

- Jesse

91svtcoupe

forum member
Reaction score
Wonder what that offset would look like on the s197's? Trying to look on Google for a pic of those on one of our body styles.

Ive seen alot on the shelves but not many GT cars...but definitely a great looking wheel

Wow. VERY nice rides. Love the four eyed foxes.

The coupe sounds good too...

Thanks guys....the video is a bit much....lol

That sand foxbody is gorgeous! I want one of those!! Great looking collection you have and the ones that have moved on. Great taste sir.

Thanks wished I would have kept it no doubt....i will stick to the saying its the best fox ivenowned

I have been following you since the early days in SVTP. GREAT work! GREAT!!! Appreciate your contribution to the Mustang community.

- Jesse

Yeah ive been at it awhile...my dad got me hooked as a kid and I love cars in general but mustangs run through my blood

I could fap to any and all of your cars.

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
As everyone said you have a really good vision of what makes a car look good. Everything is very clean and tasteful. It's nice to see someone that gets that and doesn't over do a car like you see most often.

Welcome.

sidvicious

forum member
Reaction score
All are awesome vehicles that you have/had. I am not a big fan of mesh wheels on the earlier S197s, but those gunmetal 20s look spectacular with your white convertible. I'm drooling over that Terminator. Was that original paint?

91svtcoupe

forum member
Reaction score
Are those TF Mach 5's? One of my favorite wheels

Yes they are....3pc version

All are awesome vehicles that you have/had. I am not a big fan of mesh wheels on the earlier S197s, but those gunmetal 20s look spectacular with your white convertible. I'm drooling over that Terminator. Was that original paint?

Thanks...yeah thos wheels did look good...as I mentioned in my other thread probably will regret selling them.....but it was time for change....and yes paint was orginal on the cobra

damn nice cars!

Thanks....I appreciate it

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back