ff warning

06silverbullet

forum member
Reaction score
Safe Browsing Diagnostic page for www.s197forum.com/forum What is the current listing status for www.s197forum.com/forum? This site is not currently listed as suspicious. What happened when Google visited this site? Of the 3 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 1 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2010-09-07, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2010-09-07. Malicious software includes 1 exploit(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 1 new process(es) on the target machine. Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including blamesslek.com/. 1 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including steeda.net/. This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS30209 (GSI). Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware? Over the past 90 days, www.s197forum.com/forum did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites. Has this site hosted malware? No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

Reaction score
I am getting the same thing... :/ My computer is freaking out and giving me the red warning page every time I try to log on..

Then says this...

Safe Browsing
Diagnostic page for www.s197forum.com/forum

What is the current listing status for www.s197forum.com/forum?
Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 3 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 1 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2010-09-07, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2010-09-07.
Malicious software includes 1 exploit(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 1 new process(es) on the target machine.

Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including blamesslek.com/.

1 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including steeda.net/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS30209 (GSI).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
Over the past 90 days, www.s197forum.com/forum did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?
No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?
In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Next steps:
Return to the previous page.
If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.

KemahGT

forum member
Reaction score
I didn't get the Warning until I upgraded to Firefox 3.6.9. IE8 seems to work fine.:idea:

G.T

Reaction score
i'm getting the same on google chrome.. on here and on mustangforums

both reports are the same though, i believe it's something to do with one of the linked banners being hosted on a shady server

hawkeye18

omgwtfbbq
Reaction score
Google is freaking out, and so is FireFox (as they get their reports from... you guessed it, Google). This site and mustangforums are both being flagged as dangerous. I just told FF to stop warning me, and told google to stuff it.

I have Microsoft Security Essentials, Spybot S&D, and Ad-Block Plus and NoScript installed in FF. I'm really not concerned about drive-bys.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
we are aware and looking into it

Boozshey

Reaction score
In Firefox you can go into Preferences -> Security and un-check BLOCK REPORTED SITES

Then the message won't appear anymore.

johnnyv8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I can't even post on firefox, I know I can disable it. But I would like to know why this web page is coming up as a "attack Page".

Boozshey

Reaction score
But I would like to know why this web page is coming up as a "attack Page".

Because everyone owes you an explanation. Click the damn link that pops up and tells you what is going on.

In Firefox you can go into Preferences -> Security and un-check BLOCK REPORTED SITES

Then the message won't appear anymore.

in security setting in FF you can turn off "block reported attack sites." At your own peril of course...

Welcome to last week...

johnnyv8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Because everyone owes you an explanation. Click the damn link that pops up and tells you what is going on.

Welcome to last week...

No shit asshole:mad2:, according to the "link", it suggest that "this web site may harm your computer."

I was hoping we could get a little bit more information to why this is happening.

johnnyv8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Right, maybe the Moderators & the rest of the staff doesn't care that their web site comes up as a "attack page" from popular browsers like firefox, & google. :omfg:

Boozshey

Reaction score
Or maybe insread of being a chump; you learn to read you'll know they are already looking into it and also would know what's causing the problem.

johnnyv8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I know that man, :wtf1:

Bottom line, your being a dick and there's no need for that.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Right, maybe the Moderators & the rest of the staff doesn't care that their web site comes up as a "attack page" from popular browsers like firefox, & google. :omfg:

Well, if you are really that concerned about Steeda planting some malware on to our site (which is exactly where the warning said it was coming from) and infecting your computer then drop us a line and wait around until we hear back from Google about getting the message corrected and verified as a false report.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
we are aware and looking into it

or maybe you could read.................. :321:

this is not the only site that has had this happen, yellowbullet had it last month and mustangforums is having it now as well.... so STFU

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back