Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Live today and tomorrow
http://www.yourwaynetwork.com/Live.htm

Keep an eye out for Joe and Shawn.

Street Ford, quick Ford, and fast Ford 1st round is supposed to be around 12:30 central.

Last edited:

06GT_Vert

Still Stock
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Live today and tomorrow
http://www.yourwaynetwork.com/Live.htm

Keep an eye out for Joe and Shawn.

Street Ford, quick Ford, and fast Ford 1st round is supposed to be around 12:30 central.

Shawn's will not be running Houston - my car is having some work done to it as we speak. The rear end has been mocked up & fitted. Installation to begin on monday. Then ?, well you'll see it when all has been completed.
This car will have attitude the next time it seen at a track.....

Last edited by a moderator:

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Shawn's will not be running Houston - my car is having some work done to it as we speak. The rear end has been mocked up & fitted. Installation to begin on monday. Then ?, well you'll see it when all has been completed.
This car will have attitude the next time it seen at a track.....
Sissy. Come on....tell the truth. You found out I bought a new car and you chickened out.

DynoJoe

cleaning out your closet
Reaction score
well I made it 3 rounds in US and Lost to SD. He tree'd me pretty good.

Went a couple rounds in Street Ford before a Red light sent me out. The guy I ran dialed in at 13.12 and cut a .003 Light and ran a 13.120.......What Can ya do.

A local customer finished in the semi's Sat.a dn Sunday for his First true race and had a blast.

Had fun and Now I got 2 weeks to finish another Car to run in US in Lousiana and run some 10's with a Turbo'd coupe. Thanks to another member here, We got the clutch thing figured out and should be able to hold the power off the line and with the new 2 step finally working right, it should be fun.

On a side note, The Yellow GT500 Clone got pictured for 2 mags, and the pics came out AWSOME. I'll post some up when the photographer gets me some low rez shots.

Last edited:

06GT_Vert

Still Stock
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sissy. Come on....tell the truth. You found out I bought a new car and you chickened out.

Yea your correct...What happend to your ride from sanderson? Congrats on the win & for shuttin up matters..

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Congrats Joe. Sounds like a fun weekend. If I can ever figure out what the hell is wrong with my car and get it fixed I might want to talk to you about that 2 step setup.

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Yea your correct...What happend to your ride from sanderson? Congrats on the win & for shuttin up matters..

Still waiting on the clutch. Seems they bought a clutch setup from "the guy" in NHRA Stock/Super Stock clutch building. I have seen his clutches and they're damned good. Only problem was....they waited until right before the NHRA season opener to order the damned thing. With this guy...your wallet doesn't talk. You get in line like everyone else. Supposedly...they will get the clutch on the 15th or 16th and finish assembling the car that week. Car will come to Strictly Performance the following week for some of Richard and Greg's "Cobra Tricks" and tuning. We should be making tuning and licensing runs on either Wednesday or Thursday before the Lousiana FFW race. I told Sanderson they had to rent HRP for these runs. He asked me how much and I told him. He then said, "Oh, is that all? Who do I call?" I like driving for rich folks.

I wasn't about to miss another race so when the opportunity to buy this car came up I signed the paperwork. Had to trade in my '98 GT. That was damned hard to do but after six years, 226,655 miles, 722 runs, a top ten finish in Mod Motor (2001), and being a daily driver for all these years she was tired. Poor car still rang up 22 mpg but there were little things going wrong here and there. I was about to drive off with my new '07 when it dawned on me that I had bought brand new Nitto D/R's for the '98 less than a month ago. Doesn't seem to be much of a problem for this new car though. "Butch" (yeah...I named the car already) seems to like HRP. I really believe with a 1/4 tank of gas and shallow staging that Butch would run somewhere around 13.90 at 101 mph. One week old and absolutely stock.

Yeah....Butch and I are going to get along just fine.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back