Fiberglass/carbon fiber rear quarter panel skins. Who makes them?

fivehunsky

forum member
Reaction score
So, I put my car into the wall backwards and now I'm looking to tube out the rear and hang skins from it. I know they are out there but I just don't know who makes them. Even an entire shell depending on the price.

Also,
I prefer the 05-09 body instead of the 10 up as my car is an 06. Kennys components lists the newer skins on their site but I havent found anyone else.

Anyone have any hook ups or links?

Thanks in advance.

Dreadknought

HOON MONSTER
Reaction score
I think you would garner A LOT more interest if you posted the picture of what happened. Also the video would help too. Pictures tend to get people around here very motivated. But in the end you might have to contact one of the pro teams directly and asking about their suppliers.

fivehunsky

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah, Kennys components made the parts for ASD but ASD owns the moulds. It will probably be a couple days before they get back from Irwindale. I just got home a few hours ago.

3VPOWA

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
This doesn't pertain to your thread (and I apologize), but were you at the Lone Star Bash back in August? Your car looks very similar to one of the Mustang's I watched there.

dcjones

forum member
Reaction score
Aaren, Did you apply for the ASD Mob program?

If you did I would wait to find out if you got excepted. It would save a bunch of $$

I saw the pics of your car ...ugh!!

You can always call the shop and talk with Hayden.

fivehunsky

forum member
Reaction score
This doesn't pertain to your thread (and I apologize), but were you at the Lone Star Bash back in August? Your car looks very similar to one of the Mustang's I watched there.

Yes, I was driving at lone star bash :)

Aaren, Did you apply for the ASD Mob program?

If you did I would wait to find out if you got excepted. It would save a bunch of $$

I saw the pics of your car ...ugh!!

You can always call the shop and talk with Hayden.

I didnt apply. I would love to have access to some of their info and discount but they have a rule about not applying if you are even thinking about running formula d. You would be considered an opponent of the asd/falken team and they cant support you. Also, Im lazy and forgot that they were doing applications again lol

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back