Final Moving Sale, These Need To GO ASAP!

Zodiac

forum member
Reaction score
Don't have much to say in this thread other than GLWS, and New Paltz is a great area. I grew up not too far from there. Awesome college town.

Walshyboy1220

buyer beware
Reaction score
Don't have much to say in this thread other than GLWS, and New Paltz is a great area. I grew up not too far from there. Awesome college town.

Thanks Man! I really love it up there, its a nice town, its secudled but lively at the same time. Its nice to move from the city based atomsphere to there. Its still close to NJ and NYC if I ever needed to come down and plus 87 is a lovely drive at night when no one is on the road :naughty1::naughty1:

You should have a pm, if not two, from me

Only got one! But I replied!

Ill take interior lights

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717

PM'ed!

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
sold items should be removed from the OP

Walshyboy1220

buyer beware
Reaction score
sold items should be removed from the OP

Already taken care of, anything Sold is marked Sold under the description and pictures removed, anything with pictures present is still available and still for sale!

Thanks!

Walshyboy1220

buyer beware
Reaction score
BUMP! Anything that has pictures is still for sale! So offer away!

Remember I am out of town for the week and anything purchased will go out a week from today USPS with Tracking!

Thanks!

Connor

Walshyboy1220

buyer beware
Reaction score
BUMP!

Offer Away! If your price is reasonable it will be considered and you will own it! If you package things together you will get a discount as well!

peej20

forum member
Reaction score
Just a heads up for anyone that may come across this guy's remaining "For Sale" items: I just filed a Paypal dispute for the cold air intake. After some sketchy stuff with my original payment that eventually led to a refund and a second payment on September 3rd, I still have not received anything from Connor. I tried to be understanding when he claimed to be having issues with his new house but I was the one who had to check in with him again on the 16th if he had shipped it on the 14th as promised. He finally replied on the 18th that he just finally shipped it that day, but didn't provide a tracking number. Eleven days later, there has been no sign of the package that only had to come from NJ to PA. Mr. Walsh is now not responding to private messages, text messages, voicemails, or answering his phone.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back