Finally got my 2011 5.0 today

Reaction score
I finally got my 2011 Grabber Blue 5.0 today. Its a 400a with 6speed, 3.73's, Brembos and spoiler delete. Ordered it in July and received it today. These cars definitly live up to all the hype, I love it.

This weekend I'm Installing:
*Eibach Sportline Springs
*UPR upper control arm with mount
*UPR solid lower control arms
*UPR adjustable panhard bar
*UPR panhard brace
*UMI lower control arm relocation brackets
*Steeda swayber relocation kit
and I'm going to paint the rear end

Last edited:

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
I still cant go for that color.. but congrats I wish I could get one to play with.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So it takes about 3 months to get? My brother should be getting his real soon then as he ordered his in July also.

Redfire_WNL

THE BEAST UNLEASHED!
Reaction score
Damn you didn't waste much time and I would to see pics of the painted rear end when its finished.

Reaction score
Thanks guys, pics dont do this color justice, it looks great in person. When I have the rear suspension out I am going to paint the actually rear end, it has surface rust on it so im going to sand it and paint it before it gets to bad. I'm painting the rear black, then going to install all the new parts. Thanks for the compliments on the 02, I have big plans for it this winter.

alexthejew

Jewish and lovin it.
Reaction score
Thanks guys, pics dont do this color justice, it looks great in person. When I have the rear suspension out I am going to paint the actually rear end, it has surface rust on it so im going to sand it and paint it before it gets to bad. I'm painting the rear black, then going to install all the new parts. Thanks for the compliments on the 02, I have big plans for it this winter.

big plans... mmmmmmmmmmmm

toorbeenee

turbine lunatic
Reaction score
looks great,,,i like the spoiler delete,,,all the best to you and your ride

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back