Finally have the Hellion on the dyno!

emperorjordan

Jordan
Reaction score
So I pulled the stock motor out myself, all was well with it but I wanted to raise the boost on the turbo. I built the motor myself, using a stock block, cobra crank, Manley pistons, Manley rods, stock cams, stock heads, along with a 76mm Hellion turbo kit.

I have the car currently on the dyno and Greg is gapping the spark plugs tighter and yelling at me for not having dual driver modules. :roflmao: Anyways heres a quick vid on 13# and 91 octane. Hopefully I can get the boost up later tonight. 561/557 SAE

Dex

I'm Dexolishous
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Post a sheet.

I just took the T76 on mine off and went to a 66. Too much lag for me

emperorjordan

Jordan
Reaction score
Thanks. I registered on this site a while ago and thought I had post stuff here before. Injected S197 was at RET and told me to post here, but I said I was here already.

Gapping the spark plugs down took care of the blow out. We tried the race tune and obviously my single FPDM is not enough. Car went lean so no race tune until its fixed. It did make 622/643 SAE on 18#.

I didnt want to put the graph up yet since you can see the spark blow out, but oh well. You can see where it spools at. The race tune didnt have blow out as you can see in the graph.
Jordangraph.jpg

Thanks again to Greg for staying late to work on my car and letting me use his photo account.

emperorjordan

Jordan
Reaction score
Greg is THE MAN when it comes to nailing that A/F.

I registered on here after the falling out over on modfords, but never really posted much, have been busy with life... but took my motor out and slowly rebuilt it all myself to save on labor... and HELL YEAH feels good to be driving this thing again!

and good to see all the familiar faces from the good old days on here... Hey, Don!! haha

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
:bigwelcome:

I'm impressed that you did all that work yourself! very cool and great numbers!

Bingo

Because street car
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That's awesome, Jordan! Good to see you up and running.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back