Fire Sale #2!!!

bigwilly43729

I do stupid shit, a lot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
UPDATED 2/18!! NEW STUFF!! PRICES LOWERED!! DON'T MISS THESE GREAT DEALS!!!

Girlfriend said that getting rid of the Stang parts wasn't good enough. This stuff must go too:

Shaker 500 Door subs (only one displayed, but both are for sale): They are fully functional, but I think they are ugly and they will be replaced with something more suitable. (Only one is shown, but price is for two) $25 SHIPPED

ShakerSub.jpg

Custom Sub box: Holds 2 12's. Specially designed to sit on the hump in the back of the trunk, and still allows use of the trunk. Easily removed for drag racing, or can provide solid weight for the light rearend. $75 SHIPPED

MustangSpeakerBox.jpg

MustangSpeakerbox2.jpg

MTX Thunder 4500:
Specs:
Size: 12"
Power: 225wrms
Model: T4512-04
Impedance: 4 ohms/single coil
Mounting Depth: 5-9/16"

My current system is getting overhauled and this isn't in the plans. $35 SHIPPED

MTXSub.jpg

Pioneer PREMIER 6.75 Component Speaker Package. BRAND NEW IN BOX!!! I bought this for my audio overhaul, but things changed and these won't fit into the plans. They have only been taken out to look at. No test fit, no install, no marks, scratches, etc.!! You won't be dissapointed!! Brand new!! $120 SHIPPED!!

For specs, see link: http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Products/CarAudioVideo/Speakers/D-Series/Premier/TS-D720C

PioneerSpeakers.jpg

Shipped prices are to the lower 48. If you are in HI or AK, PM me for shipping. Paypal. Any questions, feel free to PM me.

Last edited:

maxpayne

BIG UNIT
Reaction score
Girlfriend said that getting rid of the Stang parts wasn't good enough. This stuff must go too:

Shaker 500 Door subs (only one displayed, but both are for sale): They are fully functional, but I think they are ugly and they will be replaced with something more suitable. (Only one is shown, but price is for two) $30 SHIPPED

ShakerSub.jpg

Custom Sub box: Holds 2 12's. Specially designed to sit on the hump in the back of the trunk, and still allows use of the trunk. Easily removed for drag racing, or can provide solid weight for the light rearend. $100 SHIPPED

MustangSpeakerBox.jpg

MustangSpeakerbox2.jpg

MTX Thunder 4500:
Specs:
Size: 12"
Power: 225wrms
Model: T4512-04
Impedance: 4 ohms/single coil
Mounting Depth: 5-9/16"

My current system is getting overhauled and this isn't in the plans. $45 SHIPPED

MTXSub.jpg

3 Packs of Dynamat EXTREME: Wedge-Paks, each contains one 4 sq ft sheet. Kill some of those vibes from your subs. $50 SHIPPED

Dynamat.jpg

Shipped prices are to the lower 48. If you are in HI or AK, PM me for shipping. Paypal. Any questions, feel free to PM me.

After the overhaull,are you gonna have a leftover capacitor?

bigwilly43729

I do stupid shit, a lot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
do u have any pics of that box in the trunk?

Unfortunately, no. And my trunk is torn up right now. But I can give you a rough idea of how it sits in there. Like I said, it sits right up on that raised part at the back of the trunk. You will need to tie it down as it will slide; especially if you do a hard launch. There are D-rings already screwed into it, but they can be removed if necessary. This pic should give an idea.

5spd07gt

Captain Ninja
Reaction score
interested in the dynamat. whats a wedge pack? this be enough for my trunk lid? thanks

bigwilly43729

I do stupid shit, a lot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
interested in the dynamat. whats a wedge pack? this be enough for my trunk lid? thanks

Depending on how you want to do it, one wedge should be enough and I know all three will be more than enough. Those sheets are pretty big once you roll them out. The wedge pack is just a sheet rolled up in packaging that looks like a wedge; marketing gimmick at best.

5spd07gt

Captain Ninja
Reaction score
i dont see it anymore. do you still have the dynamat? i'll most likely take it

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back