Reaction score
Hello Floridians,

I am considering a Circle D 4C converter for my 2014 Mustang GT and I would be grateful for any shop recommendations. I live in the Venice/North Port area, but I would be willing to drive to a reputable shop.

Thanks.

JC SSP

Reaction score
In reality any reputable transmission shop can do that install but if you want a mustang specific place then Lugo Performance in Orlando does good work. He used to be in Miami and well known.

Also Steeda in Pompano Beach is awesome too. My brother had his 93’ 5.0 LX coupe converted from AOD to Tremec with complete warranty.

Do your research and confirm price and warranty before making the road trip. Good luck buddy.

Reaction score
In reality any reputable transmission shop can do that install but if you want a mustang specific place then Lugo Performance in Orlando does good work. He used to be in Miami and well known.

Also Steeda in Pompano Beach is awesome too. My brother had his 93’ 5.0 LX coupe converted from AOD to Tremec with complete warranty.

Do your research and confirm price and warranty before making the road trip. Good luck buddy.

JC SSP, thanks for the quick response and sage advice! Unfortunately, Steeda has moved their installation services to Valdosta, GA. Although that's about 300 miles away from me, I am waiting for an estimate from them to determine whether I would be willing to make the drive. I appreciate your endorsement of them and Lugo Performance. I have already spoken with Circle D and the 4C was their recommendation. If I decide to go this route, this will probably be the last big investment in this car, assuming that I don't break something in the near future.

Last edited:

86GT351

forum member
Reaction score
JC SSP, thanks for the quick response and sage advice! Unfortunately, Steeda has moved their installation services to Valdosta, GA. Although that's about 300 miles away from me, I am waiting for an estimate from them to determine whether I would be willing to make the drive. I appreciate your endorsement of them and Lugo Performance. I have already spoken with Circle D and the 4C was their recommendation. If I decide to go this route, this will probably be the last big investment in this car, assuming that I don't break something in the near future.
Steeda has only shut down the shop in Pompano. They are still open for parts.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back