FML! Why Me?!

walker2t

forum member
Reaction score
man I'll never get that 10 min back but damn what a chicken parm sandwich!

darrens07gt

forum member
Reaction score
WTF dude. In the thread over at SVT you got flamed hard for the gofundme crap. Then you chimed back in and said it was just a joke. Now you're here asking for donations to the same gofundme account that you claimed was just a joke over there.

Fuck off. The only joke here is you. You gotta pay if you want to play when it comes to highly modded cars. Take it as a life lesson learned and move on. I would donate to cancer research, a funeral fund, make a wish, ect. But I would never donate to fix the toy that you apparently couldn't afford in the first place.

But good luck :hahano:

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
Actually his post there saying it was a joke came after his post here asking for $$

But yea he's stupid

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
Hey when you get funded can to hand me a little $ to waste?

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
If I hit the goal, I'm throwing a party. I'm betting that much cash can rent out a pretty sweet spot to do burnouts and be wild.

brent_G

Custom User Title
Reaction score
My wife wants boobs. Can i start a gofundme for her? you guys pay for the tits and ill post pics. and i get to play with them. Win for everyone.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
My wife wants boobs. Can i start a gofundme for her? you guys pay for the tits and ill post pics. and i get to play with them. Win for everyone.

Are you aware of what happens to most guys who buy boobs for their women? Most of them end up getting dumped because the woman can now attract a better catch than you with her new boobs.

07TR

forum member
Reaction score
I love how skewrls response is bout how this works as a negative to your relationship...lmfao

brent_G

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Are you aware of what happens to most guys who buy boobs for their women? Most of them end up getting dumped because the woman can now attract a better catch than you with her new boobs.

so be it.

darrens07gt

forum member
Reaction score

LOL, I think I did read somewhere that something like 75% of marriages end in divorce within 5 years of a boob job or something rediculous like that. It's crazy but so true.

If you like big boobs then I say date/marry someone with big naturals. They are more fun to play with anyway when they are home grown.

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
Organic is better, but sometimes a sad pair that looks like a couple of empty change purses needs a little bit of help. Not going to knock a guy who pays to get them fixed after kids ruin them...

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hmm, if I set up a go fund me page to buy a 1995 BMW M3 will you all donate? I mean I deserve a BMW M3 but my wife won't let me buy another car, but if it was donated to me she would have to let me have it right? And you all could feel good about helping a non-wounded war vet get a M3 to tinker on and drive. Win win for everyone right? :evil:

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
LOL, I think I did read somewhere that something like 75% of marriages end in divorce within 5 years of a boob job or something rediculous like that. It's crazy but so true.

If you like big boobs then I say date/marry someone with big naturals. They are more fun to play with anyway when they are home grown.

Dang, then in 4 years or less, I'm in trouble!

I bought the wife new tatas last Christmas, since time and two kids had taken their toll. I freakin' love 'em! Money VERY well spent. Even if she does leave me in five years or less, I am gonna make sure that in the meantime, I get my money's worth out of them first! :lol:

Last edited:

05gtowner

forum member
Reaction score
I told my wife if I buy her boobs and we go our separate ways I WILL take my 50% of EVERYTHING. So she can walk around with a uni-tit if she wants. Incentive to work it out the way I see it!! LOL

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back