fog light replacement..

Brand-X

forum member
Reaction score
have looked thru so many pages my eyes are burning...need to change my foglight bulb and cant find a how to...I've pulled the radiator plate and cant get to the back of the housings. do you have to pull the bumpercover to get to them? seems rediculous, but can't figure it out...

PS i've searched a plenty and ain't getting nowhere...thanx for any help:asskiss1:

mds08

forum member
Reaction score
Take the grill out. I think it like 5 or 6 clips.

Brand-X

forum member
Reaction score
I saw those, but how do you get em out without braking them?

esworld05

GHR
Reaction score
Start with the ones on the sides. I used a flat head screwdriver, just push in the tab, and kind of pull the grill out a bit. The bottom ones come out quick, when you have all the ones from the side pulled out.

Brand-X

forum member
Reaction score
Ok,i'll try it...scared of breaking my shiznit. Thanx for the replies

Brand-X

forum member
Reaction score
got em done without braking any, but BAD DESIGN for just changing a bulb

Brand-X

forum member
Reaction score
your not inspiring confidence here...he he he. I was about to remove the whole nose to change that foglight >:}

Cal26Stang

forum member
Reaction score
I did this yesterday to put LED fog lights in, if you unscrew the bolts that hold the top part of the bumper on, you can lift then and then move the grille out just enough to get the bulbs in and out without taking the grille out...remember how the bulbs are positioned before you take them out, that makes it easier when trying to fit them in

FlaFyrman

Reaction score
I did this yesterday to put LED fog lights in, if you unscrew the bolts that hold the top part of the bumper on, you can lift then and then move the grille out just enough to get the bulbs in and out without taking the grille out...remember how the bulbs are positioned before you take them out, that makes it easier when trying to fit them in

Any pics of the LED Fog's ? Brand ? Links for parts ?

Back