*FOR RENT* Freedom Racing 3V Cam Tools (Compressor/Wedge)

KevDon92

forum member
Reaction score
Ok, I'm going to make a list in order to keep things fair and organized. I'm expecting them back sometime next week.

1. Kalatrax
2. AJ M. (non-member)

Last edited:

W3bb3r04

Slow 3v Member
Reaction score
Ok, I'm going to make a list in order to keep things fair and organized. I'm expecting them back sometime next week.

1. W3bb3r04
2. Kalatrax
3. AJ M. (non-member)

Thanks Kev, I actually had Lethe PM me and let me borrow his! So Kalatrax is next on the list. Thought Id give you a heads up.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Kev, are these available now? I may have a broken valve spring but can't tell for sure. I already own a wedge tool but could use the spring tool.

Kalatrax

forum member
Reaction score
Kev, are these available now? I may have a broken valve spring but can't tell for sure. I already own a wedge tool but could use the spring tool.

I've got them currently. Cams are going in tomorrow. I can ship them out Saturday though.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Thanks, but after I posted here I had another member contact me and offer me his valve spring tool. Got it all covered already. :thumb:

88_50

forum member
Reaction score
I need to install my NSR cams next week. I'm currently in Afghanistan, but planning to do them the first weekend Im back Mar 7-9.

sbt1320

forum member
Reaction score
Put me in line for the rental once 88 50 is finished and has returned everything.

Paps

forum member
Reaction score
Wanna ship them overseas?
98713 papeete
French polynesia....

I'm Kinda lost...i don't want to buy it for a one time use
I can do it in one day, and shipped back the next day. It will take 2-3 weeks to arrive though..

Last edited:

TxGt1

forum member
Reaction score
I'm assuming you are not getting my Pm's and not ignoring me. Whats the deal with the valve spring tool? I sent you a deposit on the 19th of last month and still no tool. If there is an issue or your to busy to ship it could you please return my deposit.

Shit I just received it in the mail about 5 minutes ago lol. Its about time!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back