For The "Lope" Tune Crowd

captdistraction

Corner Carver
Reaction score
JTFC

Wow, I really wish I had that option for my car. Sounds awesome, I wish some of those parameters could be changed for those of us with street cars, bummer most of the tunes out there don't have a specific tune pointed at road racers.

Kingcrabb

forum member
Reaction score
im sure it can be done. With the Ti-VCT the cams can be adjusted to have over lap at idle. Then have who ever tunes ur can to make another File for Full Race.

STU

Reaction score
A couple years ago when Brenspeed installed the Thumper cams in my car I was told (I believe it was Comp. Cams) had been experimenting with an electronic device/tune to give the car a rough idle. They asked if I thought it was a good idea and was it something I would be interested in. I said no, not with out performance to go with it.

What do I know. ;)

Last edited:

JJ@WMS

forum member
Reaction score
We can include that lope and exhaust sound in our tunes if requested. We have looked over the Boss calibration and can see the differences between a stock 5.0 and the Boss 5.0 at idle and its very interesting what they have done. Pretty cool stuff if you ask me.

JJ

Intervention

forum member
Reaction score
We can include that lope and exhaust sound in our tunes if requested. We have looked over the Boss calibration and can see the differences between a stock 5.0 and the Boss 5.0 at idle and its very interesting what they have done. Pretty cool stuff if you ask me.

JJ

Can you possibly make a video of that? I'd love to add that to my present tune

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
not_tech_by_bigray327.jpg

moved...........

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back