Ford Performance parts?

PonyBoy

Reaction score
I picked up a FP composite intake manifold for my 2010 4.6 3V, but it didn't come with any hardware. I got the list of hardware and bought all the nuts and bolts online. Does anyone know where I can purchase just these parts?
  • (1) Crossover Fuel Line
  • (1) Purge Fitting Assembly
  • (1) PCV Fitting Assembly

07 Boss

Reaction score
Are those the fittings on the manifold where the hoses hook up to? I have an extra manifold sitting around somewhere, can you pull the parts off of there? The fuel crossover is just a piece of hose, isn't it?

PonyBoy

Reaction score
This is a pic of them. Not the hardware.
50134_alt4

bl817

Reaction score
why get the composite intake in the first place? future plans for FI? just wondering.

RED09GT

Equal Opportunity Offender
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I saw a Ford Racing intake on ebay for cheap, seller did not have any of the hardware or the fittings. I decided to pass after I determined that finding those parts as a set is not easy.
The bolts and the fuel crossover are easy, the fitting for the evap canister purge thingy is a bitch, I broke mine off on the stock manifold and ended up cutting an end off a fuel filter and epoxying it in place. I am not sure how you could make a fitting similar to the one pictured with the o-ring. Weatherhead fittings and a clamp maybe?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back