Ford Racing 3v intake manifolds ready for pre-order!!

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thats right i got a confirmation email today letting me know that we can pre order these and they will be available at the end of March. There is already a large volume of orders being taken. We are going to offer a special sale price on these so if anyone is interested contact me via PM or call our office line. Here is the part # and pricing from FRPP

M-9424-463V

$599 Retail
$549 Jobber

Just wanted to share this, if its old news then ill put on the flame suit and mods can move this to a different section!

Thanks,

Jim III

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
No flame suit necessary.. but am going to have to move it to your vendor section since it is more advertisement than technical.

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thats a good question, im not sure what color they come but ill check into that!

GRAYPNY

Rich
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Here's a picture but it's silver not black.
ford-racing-manifold.jpg

Last edited:

chad05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thats right i got a confirmation email today letting me know that we can pre order these and they will be available at the end of March. There is already a large volume of orders being taken. We are going to offer a special sale price on these so if anyone is interested contact me via PM or call our office line. Here is the part # and pricing from FRPP

M-9424-463V

$599 Retail
$549 Jobber

Just wanted to share this, if its old news then ill put on the flame suit and mods can move this to a different section!

Thanks,

Jim III

ORDER directly from FRPP?

Royski

forum member
Reaction score
Are we going to see numbers before these come out? I'm interested but would like to know its performs before dropping $$.

TonyN

Ford Junkie
Reaction score
Not a bad price. I'd like to see some numbers/testing. Can't imagine it doing a whole lot on an N/A motor. The stock intake with delete plates hold it's own fairly well.

Nice to see another product in the after market though.

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Guarantee JDM will have the lowest price out just like we do on the Ford Racing 3v throttle bodys! I only posted the retail and jobber pricing ; )

Ive been told the manifold should be available at the end of March. We are going to place a large quantity order soon and I know they are going to move fast. Giving everyone a fair chance to get theirs first!

We will probably do some testing locally here soon when we can get our hands on one!

RedFire07GT

11sec N/A 3V
Reaction score
So this will be avaliable at the end of March, instead of going on the list to get one could i just come by the Freehold NJ shop and buy one for discounted price?

SlvrS197

Reaction score
Wonder wah tthis would do on my set-up? I have good heads and big cams.

470 GT/CS

forum member
Reaction score
Wonder wah tthis would do on my set-up? I have good heads and big cams.

I imagine you'd pick up considerable power, especially over 6500 RPM's, where you still have another 500-800 usable revs. JMO, I'll let JDM chime in lol.

ShadyZealot

forum member
Reaction score
I def want one. Where do we sign up lol?

Price is very reasonable since those already running delete plates could sell them off to recoup some money.

So is the first post saying the intake will be 550 if we pre order, or are you still unsure of the price?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back