Ford Service Center Recommendation? Houston, TX

2012yote

forum member
Reaction score
Looking for recommendations on a Ford dealer to take my car in for service in the Houston area, Somewhere that does Quality work and has decent turn-around time.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I bought my car from there, i had a very positive experience there. If i lived close id take my car there. You can pm D98GT, he has had work done there. His recommendation is what swayed my decision to drive to Houston to buy my car.

Bodam

forum member
Reaction score
Or Tommie Vaughn. They sponsor the local mustang club here, westsidemustangs.com

2012yote

forum member
Reaction score
Or Tommie Vaughn. They sponsor the local mustang club here, westsidemustangs.com

I had Pm'd Anthony on WSM asking him because I did a search and seen some bad reviews.

killr3v

Hector G.
Reaction score
What are you getting done?

Sent from my galaxy II while double clutching and blowing the welds on the intake.

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
I bought my car from there, i had a very positive experience there. If i lived close id take my car there. You can pm D98GT, he has had work done there. His recommendation is what swayed my decision to drive to Houston to buy my car.
:thumb2:
I spoke to him in pm and I believe he is going to give them a call to get it checked out. He is having clutch issues as many of the 11-12 owners have had.

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
I used to take my car over to Champion Ford on gulf freeway because I lived damn near across the street. Good knowledgeable staff that "used" to work there (dont know about now). When I was going there, the front desk lady had an 04 Bullitt and a few of the mechanics had Fox body's all the way up to the new body style. They knew what they were doing and took their time cause they were Mustang lovers too.

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
That is actually what got me to purchase my car from there after making a friend that was purchasing some drag radials from me for a mach 1; he ended up being over the sales for the dealer and cut me a great deal on my 2011 and then my 2012. The drivetrain tech that worked on my 2011 had a 03 cobra with the basic mods and was an enthusiast which was nice to know.

2012yote

forum member
Reaction score

Sent from my galaxy II while double clutching and blowing the welds on the intake.

I'm needing the clutch looked at. after a higher rpm shift the clutch felt a little spongy though I could still get in to gears and was not staying to the floor like i have read other have encountered.

Last edited:

killr3v

Hector G.
Reaction score
damn. Wish I could help, but I don't have contacts at any ford dealership.

2012yote

forum member
Reaction score
Looks like I'm going to head to champion, thanks for the info everyone!

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
Keep us updated and let me know how it goes. Tell Dan that I don't miss seeing him! haha

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back