Fitted Wardrobe Recommendation?

sajesak

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm currently looking to unashamedly piggy-back on any experiences and recommendations anyone has of working with either companies or individuals who provide the full service for fitted wardrobes, preferably the cool ones with glazed sliding doors (either minimalist or shaker design - not overly fussed) and bespoke interiors.

I have booked a design appointment with Betta Living and I considering doing said same with Sliderobes and Sharps. However, these companies are obviously all geared towards doing the "sell" once inside your home, they don't allow you to see the proper prices when you're using their snazzy Configurator tools on the Internet... that would be self-defeating, as they'll be expensive.

I have also been to B&Q, who offer a good selection these days, and actually can arrange the installation as well. I have yet to pore over their brochure.

I'm interested in quality and reliability, but - obviously - also value for money. I would be pleased to hear from anyone who has engaged someone for this kind of installation. I'm not afraid of doing my own research (and I have started it already) but a genuine recommendation is worth its weight in gold.

sajesak

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm currently looking to unashamedly piggy-back on any experiences and recommendations anyone has of working with either companies or individuals who provide the full service for fitted wardrobes, preferably the cool ones with glazed sliding doors (either minimalist or shaker design - not overly fussed) and bespoke interiors.

I have booked a design appointment with Betta Living and I considering doing said same with Sliderobes and Sharps. However, these companies are obviously all geared towards doing the "sell" once inside your home, they don't allow you to see the proper prices when you're using their snazzy Configurator tools on the Internet... that would be self-defeating, as they'll be expensive.

I have also been to B&Q, who offer a good selection these days, and actually can arrange the installation as well. I have yet to pore over their brochure.

I'm interested in quality and reliability, but - obviously - also value for money. I would be pleased to hear from anyone who has engaged someone for this kind of installation of fitted wardrobes glasgow. I'm not afraid of doing my own research (and I have started it already) but a genuine recommendation is worth its weight in gold.
thanks in advance for any help

Back