Ford TPMS Programmer

Black Baby II

Black Baby II
Reaction score
Like the title says, Ford TPMS Programmer 8C2Z-1A203-A. If you buy aftermarker wheels and tires this will come in handy to reprogram wheel sensors and avoid the dreaded "wrench" CEL. Includes written instructions.

Item is located at 29365, $40 includes the shipping.

100_3148.jpg

bullitt6019

Boss Jockey
Reaction score
Programmer

Still available? I am assuming that this works with the band system on the 2007-2009's?
Thanks

threetime

Close Minded Redneck
Reaction score
Black Baby II when they said to have your screen name in the pic, they didn't mean to edit the actual pic. You are supposed to take the pic with your name written somewhere in the pic.

Black Baby II

Black Baby II
Reaction score
Black Baby II when they said to have your screen name in the pic, they didn't mean to edit the actual pic. You are supposed to take the pic with your name written somewhere in the pic.

Yeah, I seen the new rules after I took the pic sorry. I'll make sure to put a pice of paper with the screen name in it for the future.

Black Baby II

Black Baby II
Reaction score
Still available? I am assuming that this works with the band system on the 2007-2009's?
Thanks

Yes, still available and yes it's for the 07 thru 09's. I used it when I put aftermarket wheels on with new sensors, works great.

PM sent

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back