forum discount

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Wanted to remind everyone that Hypermotive offers a forum discount. I know the site is a work in progress so if you don't see it on the site please PM, call or email as the discounts still apply.

Also, check out our face book page. We will be doing a ride of the month for February so get your pictures ready!! Thanks guys.

Jason

Last edited:

Kenaizer

forum member
Reaction score
I see Whiteline products in my near future. You're making it very hard to practice self control.

TheRookie65

Reaction score
Within the next six months I would like to get a paxton installed...... I had Comp Auto install my headers and they did a fantastic job.....

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Nothing wrong at all with Comp Auto. If you've had luck in the past with Comp Auto I would recommend just going back there. We're in the process of getting land for our shop to be built on. Supercharger installs are relatively simple, have you tried doing it yourself to save money?

TheRookie65

Reaction score
I have two things working against me... Time and Space.... I'm only at home about one or two weeks out of a month... We are a family of four with six cars and there is just not enough room for me to leave a project half done while I'm on another business trip.... LOL..... Have you had any experiences with Comp Auto?

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Me personally, no. I haven't heard anything bad about them, do you have a tune already? You can always drop the car off at my place for JJ and I to do the install.

TheRookie65

Reaction score
I've had a Bamma tune (91 Oct)on the 5.0 since I purchaced it about 14 months ago.... I have 4500 miles it now.... Never raced... Hell I think the highest RPM I shifted at was 6500.... LOL... PM me a price for the install.... Truth be told, I have been looking at the "Beefcake Special" for some time......

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Once you get 50+ posts come get with me and I'll get you the discount code. What are you looking to get?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back