Friendly callout---all SoCal s197's

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
Sounds like a semi- plan for me also as long as something doesnt blow up till then. I should have the smaller pully on then and my NEW DR's!!!

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Is everyone planning on attending FFW at CA Speedway in October? And if so, what day, Sat or Sun?

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm open to either days but I was down there last year with Don and there was definitely less cars on Sunday than there was on Saturday.

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Right now, we're planning on going both Sat & Sun... with me driving one day, and Donna driving the other.

Greg@RET

Mad Torque Inc.
Reaction score
I am retiring from racing for a little while. I probably wont have my car by then anyways :shock:

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey, Dean has seen 18psi with that new throttle body.....

And Mark always has something up his sleeve, and even if he didn't, he has already run in the 6.70's.

And don't forget Greg with the 5.4. He has run 6.60's........

And God knows what Adam is going to have by FFW....

And finally Don W--turning 7.0's with a crap converter at only 12psi. Now he has got a new converter, soooooo

And Eduardo---he has been quiet lately---but that usually means he is up to something......

So you see, there really is a need for a call out----who knows who would come out on top.

And the final possibility---someone who hasn't even posted here but lurks, will show up and blow us all out of the water. You just never know......

silverpoison

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
And Eduardo---he has been quiet lately---but that usually means he is up to something......

So you see, there really is a need for a call out----who knows who would come out on top.

And the final possibility---someone who hasn't even posted here but lurks, will show up and blow us all out of the water. You just never know......

:stir:

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Hey, Dean has seen 18psi with that new throttle body.....

And Mark always has something up his sleeve, and even if he didn't, he has already run in the 6.70's.

And don't forget Greg with the 5.4. He has run 6.60's........

And God knows what Adam is going to have by FFW....

And finally Don W--turning 7.0's with a crap converter at only 12psi. Now he has got a new converter, soooooo

hahah... I don't think I'll ever be "running with you big dogs". But, even if I'm the slowpoke of the bunch, it's still a blast to hang out with the SoCal gang at the track!! :clap:

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ditto! The competition is great win or lose and just an all around good time hanging out. It's a win win situation no matter how you run.:beer:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back