Friendly rivalries --- good times at the track

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I was going through some of my old videos of a few years ago and found a few interesting ones---I miss my rivalries with GT4Dino and Ken3030 at the track. Lostsouls thread in the pitstop reminded me about xtranormal videos, and the one I made because of these rivalries.

It all started with this, back in November of 2007, Dean (GT4DINO) and I racing at a private track day in Famoso, Kenne Bell vs Whipple:

[SFIRE]kenne-bell-mustang-vs-whipple-mustang_141389[/SFIRE]

Then a few months later, in April of 2008, another run in with both Ken and Dean (start at 1:30)

[SFIRE]supercharged-mustang-drag-racing_157097[/SFIRE]

Then again with this video, about 6 months later (start at 30 seconds)

[SFIRE]drag-racing-supercharged-s197-mustangs_195858[/SFIRE]

So as a result of all of this, I made this to poke fun at myself (in the glasses) and Dean---and its no mistake the background is in a convenience store as I work for the 7-Eleven real estate department. Dean's new nickname became " Nemesis Bastard"

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/1223061/bastard-nemesis

And lastly, Ken3030 and I racing at Barona---watch this one to the very end, a little commentary by Don W.

[SFIRE]supercharged-mustang-drag-racing_204198[/SFIRE]

Drag racing is always fun---but racing friends and friendly rivals makes awesome memories. Just a blast from the past. Time moves fast, don't let it pass you by.

Last edited:

WTBTraction

forum member
Reaction score
I remember seeing your videos before I got my first Mustang, yours was one of the inspirations to buy an S197 and boost it.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back