FRPP Dual Exhaust

Xtreme

Reaction score
Ok this is for anyone that has installed the FRPP Dual Exhaust... Connecting the muffler to the intermediate pipes is not aligning in the notch....

There is a notch on the pipe which slides into the muffler and for the life of me they do not align at all...

I looked at the stock pipe and the notch is about 1in lower on the pipe than the one from FR...

Any help is greatly appreciated...

Thanks!!!

TexasBlownV8

Formerly TexasBlownV6
Reaction score
loosen the clamp at the front of the intermediate pipe and rotate it. The mid-pipes clamps to the forward pipes should not be fully tightenned until the mufflers are in and installed.
Install the mufflers into the over-axle pipes first, per notches, then secure the intermediate pipes into position last.
(not 100% sure this fully applies to the FRPP package, but it works with other setups quite well. worst-case, notch out the pipe where you need it for the muffler stud. i think I had to do that once on the passenger side.)

sinabite

forum member
Reaction score
Waiting for mine to come in the mail. Cant wait!!

sinabite

forum member
Reaction score
encountered the SAME problem during my install.......i just got it on there all the way up to the notch.......then clamped down on it as hard as I could get it.......I will check it in about a week and if it is loose.....I will just hit it with a couple of beads with the welder

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back