FRPP GT 500 Fuel system

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Im selling my New in Box, Never used GT500 Fuel system for $600 shipped. thats a full 150 less than the cheapest store has em for. I am selling it because it will not be adequate with my new motor's power levels and id rather not have to do the fuel system twice

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
That's a good price. I'm probably going to get that same pump set-up for less (maybe even free), otherwise I might take you up on it.

169stang

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
What fuel system are you going too? I have 2 bosch pumps for sale or the entire setup to the fuel rails if you need it :D

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ron, I've been holding out on pulling the trigger on this, because those pumps are what would put me over the top.

Once I get the pumps, I'd upgrade to 10 psi....Then I'd start breaking tensioners and belts, so I'd upgrade to an 8 rib and the Frankentensioner. Then I'd need to beef up the rear....you know how it goes.

This is a great offer, and you are making it very hard for me to keep from getting the pumps! :twisted:

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Damnit Nick, didn't you just tell me in an email that you were going to quit modding for a while? Now you're gonna get those before I do!!

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hawgman said:
Damnit Nick, didn't you just tell me in an email that you were going to quit modding for a while? Now you're gonna get those before I do!!

They're all yours bud...I was just saying that he's making it hard for me to keep with my plan of calling it quits for a little while.

That price is unbeatable! Jump on it man!

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well...thinking.. but if I were being realistic right now if it cost a quarter to crap I would have to throw up.

DynoJoe

cleaning out your closet
Reaction score
Send me a pm with a contact number. I got someone looking for one and this would help him save some money!

As a matter of fact, I'm going to send him an email and invite him to this site as well.

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
don_w said:
That's a good price. I'm probably going to get that same pump set-up for less (maybe even free), otherwise I might take you up on it.

Damn you don. i love free parts hahaha

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
169stang said:
What fuel system are you going too? I have 2 bosch pumps for sale or the entire setup to the fuel rails if you need it :D

im going with a similar system to the lethal one, 2 GT Supercar pumps only im modifying it some. we are upgrading the wiring inside the basket, y block from the dual feeds from the basket into pushlok rubber line to the front of the car rated at 2500psi, we will be using a second y block to feed each individual rail, so we arent relying on a crossover for the other half of the engine's fuel

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
S197 GT said:
Ron, I've been holding out on pulling the trigger on this, because those pumps are what would put me over the top.

Once I get the pumps, I'd upgrade to 10 psi....Then I'd start breaking tensioners and belts, so I'd upgrade to an 8 rib and the Frankentensioner. Then I'd need to beef up the rear....you know how it goes.

This is a great offer, and you are making it very hard for me to keep from getting the pumps! :twisted:

well get going nick i gotta move this hahahaha

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back