FS: (2) Fitbit Flex Activity / Sleep Wristband - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
FS: (2) Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity & Sleep Tracker Wristband Black

• Condition: Brand New and includes all accessories, instructions, etc. as new.
  • Price: $65/ea Shipped | OBO

My wife and I got these as a gift and we really have no intention on using them. I figured it was time to get them out of my office. One of them hasn’t ever been opened. The other has been opened to look at but was never used, paired, or even tried on / worn, etc.

15E24458-C68B-4B11-AC95-8E98E6AD1513_zpscicb0t1e.jpg

Note: I want to ship these without the retail packing as I can get them safely in a USPS Small Priority Flat Rate box. I can include the bottom of the box which includes the model and SKUs. If this is an issue and you want the box let me know.

“Never stop moving with Fitbit Flex. Wear this slim, stylish device all the time and get the motivation you need to get out and be more active. It tracks steps, distance, and calories burned and shows you how you're stacking up against your daily goals. At night, it tracks your sleep cycle, helps you learn how to sleep better, and wakes you silently in the morning. Access your stats anytime on your computer, tablet or from leading smartphones – both iPhone and Android. Flex is your perfect companion, it's with you everywhere...even in the shower. Plus, it looks good no matter what you're wearing.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back