FS: 2008 Ford Mustang (SherrodMustang) SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
$25,000
Bottom Price!!

As much as I hate to see the car go, I think it is time to move on to something else. The car has been my labor of love over the past 3 years and is super nice car with tons and tons of mods. Most of you have seen the car go from stock 2008 Ford Mustang GT Sherrod to what it is today.

Build Thread : http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54631&page=82

This car is complete beast as it sets right now. E85 drinking, 30lbs+ of boost, loud and obnoxious, grabber orange Mustang.... Doesn't get much more crazy than this for a Mustang. Will turn heads everywhere it goes and be the only on the street when it rolls down the road.

Garage kept and driven very little. The new motor has less than 1500 miles on it right now. The car is super clean inside and out and has been kept ridiculously clean under the hood and under the car. Sits on jack stands most of the time when not in use.

Will try list the mods, sure I will forget something.. Lol.

2008 Ford Mustang GT
Grabber Orange w/ Dual Racing Stripes
Sherrod Conversion
30,XXX miles on the odometer

Engine: (less then 1500 Miles on it)

302 stroker
CP Pistons Forged
Manley Billet I-Beam Rods
SS Piston Rings
Forged Crank
Clevite Bearings
Melling Billet Oil Pump
Electric Water Pump
7 Quart Oil Pan
Metal Tensioners
ARP head bolts, side bolts and main bolts
Livernois Stage 2 Heads
Comp Cams 127350
GT500 Head Gaskets

Transmission:

TR6060 Six Speed
Stock Shifter
Aluminum Flywheel
McLeod RXT Clutch
JPC SS Clutch Line
ShaftMasters 3.5 Aluminum Driveshaft
4.10 Gears
Tru-Trac Diff w/ Drake Cover
Moser 31 Spine Axles

Forced Induction/Cooling/Fuel:

Kenne Bell 2.8 Mammoth
2.75 Pulley (I believe) 30.8lbs Boost
ST Motorsports 10rib Stand Alone Belt System.
6 Gallon Intercooler Tank and Pump (Trunk Mounted)
AFCO Heat Exchanger Pro w/Fans
Fluidyne Radiator
ID2000 Injectors
Fore fuel Rails
Fore F4 Regulator
Fragola Fuel lines front to back (Return Style)
Fore Hat ( Not installed yet)
Dual Walbro 450 Pumps (Not installed yet)

Suspension/Brakes/Rims:

Air Lift Performance Air Ride w/Computer Autopilot
BMR Extreme Anti Roll Bar
BMR Panhard Bar
BMR Lower and Upper control Arms
BMR Radiator Support
Willwood 6 Piston 14" Rotors Front (Powder to match the car)
Willwood 4 Piston 13" Rotors Back w/integrated Parking Brake (Powder to match the car)
SS Brake lines
Kinesis 18" Rims (Custom Coated and Carbon Fiber dipped)
New KDW 2 Front Tires
345/30/18 Massive KDW Drag Rear Tire (70% Tread left or so)

Exterior/interior:

Trufiber Mach 1 Hood
CDC Aggressive Spoiler
Retro Headlight Buckets
Sherrod Groundeffects (Rocker panels, fender vents, rear bumper and deck spoiler)
HID 30,000 K Headlamps (Purple)
Agent 47 Mirrors
Agent 47 Grill w/fog light delete
Carbon Fiber Dipped windshield wipper Cowl
Battery Cut Off Switch
Custom Painted Dash
Autometer Fuel Pressure, Oil Pressure and Boost Gauge
Aeroforce Single Inceptor Gauge vent mounted
Boss Dash Pod
Leather Seat with Sherrod 500s on the seats
SOS Custom LED Switch Panel (All Assessors Switched Fuel, water, intercooler, fans)
Push Button Start

This car is a turn key ready built car. Makes 888rwhp and 879 tq as it set right now on a E85 tune. No mechanical issues and never been drag raced, show car is what it was for me. Could easily be tuned down for pump gas with a pulley and belt change. Which is super easy with a stand alone belt system and the new Thumprrr hub supercharger pulley setup. SCT tuner included with the sale of the car.

This car will smoke the rear drag radials off in any gear at any time. A serious fast car with a ridiculous amount of torque from the supercharger. Will not be disappointed from the performance from this car for the price.

Now the only bad thing with the car. It does have some paint damage around the quarter windows from the stupid window louvers that was on the car. When we pulled them off the car it pulled some of the clear coat off and messed up the paint from the sticky tape that was used to install them. Could easily be fixed with new quarter covers or repainted around the area. Not a super huge deal, but needs to be pointed out. Also has a couple chips on the rear bumper and desk spoiler for some reason on the racing stripes. Very small and not noticeable to most people.

Would love to see this car go to a S197forum.com member. Open to serious offers and willing to work on payment or sale agreement. Not looking for trades or partially cash vehicle trades. More than welcome to check it out in person or give me a call to discus any options or concerns over the phone or in person. I try to be a stand up guy and want to make sure the new owner knows what they are getting with this car.

My contact info:
Joe Roberts
Montgomery, AL
Cell 334-318-1021
Or PM me

I have tons and tons of pictures of this car let me know if you want to see something particular to the car.

IMG_20130126_150342.jpg

IMG_20130126_150402.jpg

IMG_20121124_145438.jpg

IMG_20130105_170045.jpg

IMG_20130105_170209.jpg

IMG_20130120_131641.jpg

IMG_20121229_143811.jpg

IMG_20121120_163456.jpg

Mustang103.jpg

Mustang03.jpg

P5180007.jpg

DynoRun1-28-2012.jpg

Last edited:

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
Incredible Joe, you must have done a lot of thinking to come to this decision especially after all the work you've done over the past couple months. In all honesty if I were still back in the states, I'd be de-modding mine to get to yours my friend!! Best of luck!!

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Incredible Joe, you must have done a lot of thinking to come to this decision especially after all the work you've done over the past couple months. In all honesty if I were still back in the states, I'd be de-modding mine to get to yours my friend!! Best of luck!!

Yeah... Been on my mind for awhile now. I just think it is time to move on to something else at this point. I no doubt will miss the car when it is gone and will most likely regret my choice also... But still yet.. I think the time has come to try something different.

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Joe,

It seems to me that you are also a Member over where I am a Moderator on www.IMBOC.com

I suggest you go over and also List it there.

The more exposure the better and some of those Guys do have Money if they want something.

If you are (Not) a Member I will list it for you .........

Terry

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Joe,

It seems to me that you are also a Member over where I am a Moderator on www.IMBOC.com

I suggest you go over and also List it there.

The more exposure the better and some of those Guys do have Money if they want something.

If you are (Not) a Member I will list it for you .........

Terry

I will definitely look at do that this evening.

And you are right about more exposure the better chance of sale.

You also more than welcome to spread the word.. Any help would be awesome!

Looks like the market for used Mustang is kinda slow with the economy the way it is. So will see what happens with the sale.

Hopefully somebody out there is in the market for bad ass Mustang and knows what they want.

Open to offers on it! Willing to deal!

My next step is EBay and local for sale at car shows and things of the sort in the future. Would really prefer a sale on the forum as most would know what they are getting and the value of the car for what has been done.

Last edited:

lethe

V4g!n@ #er
Reaction score
Awesome car, good luck with the sale. What are you planning on moving onto next?

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I will definitely look at do that this evening.

And you are right about more exposure the better chance of sale.

You also more than welcome to spread the word.. Any help would be awesome!

Looks like the market for used Mustang is kinda slow with the economy the way it is. So will see what happens with the sale.

Hopefully somebody out there is in the market for bad ass Mustang and knows what they want.

Open to offers on it! Willing to deal!

My next step is EBay and local for sale at car shows and things of the sort in the future. Would really prefer a sale on the forum as most would know what they are getting and the value of the car for what has been done.

Joe,

I don't know how sharp you are on the computer.
So, just as a Heads-Up you can simply, {Copy & Paste} your 1st Post on here to put on www.IMBOC.com
That will make the process "Quick" and Painless so you don't have to type all that again.

If your not up on that simply send me a PM and this is what I will need to know.
Your, Sign-On name and Password to IMBOC
Make sure you Type it (Exactly) as it needs to be.
I will go over and do that New Sale Thread for you and it will be just like you did it.

Terry

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Joe,

I don't know how sharp you are on the computer.
So, just as a Heads-Up you can simply, {Copy & Paste} your 1st Post on here to put on www.IMBOC.com
That will make the process "Quick" and Painless so you don't have to type all that again.

If your not up on that simply send me a PM and this is what I will need to know.
Your, Sign-On name and Password to IMBOC
Make sure you Type it (Exactly) as it needs to be.
I will go over and do that New Sale Thread for you and it will be just like you did it.

Terry

Sounds good.. I will do just that shortly.

At work this second and would be a lot easier to do from a computer and not my phone. As I spend most of my time online via my phone.. Lol

Certain thread I need to post a non-bullitt Mustang for sale in... Looking now?

Steve's Car Lot

Added: http://www.imboc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=216698

Last edited:

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score

08redgt

forum member
Reaction score
Nows tge time to sell it man, mine sold in three days and wasn't half the car this is. Goodluck man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back