FS 2010 gt500 CAI

05roush0090

forum member
Reaction score
I picked this up for my current set up but did not like the fitment with my aftermarket hood so I went with he Roush TVS CAI instead.

Including the JLT carbon fiber tube. Everything you see you get. $125 shipped(add 3% for PayPal or you pay the fees)
3bc05d44.jpg

5d8a64e3.jpg

Fryblade

Fireblade Graphics
Reaction score
I have the TVS on my car. Roush use to supply it with the carbon fiber tube for the CAI which i am wanting. If im not mistaking the CF tube should hook up to the throttle body & the round end of the tube should hook up to the tube coming off the stock tvs filter.
If you would measure the inside diameter of both ends of the CF tube & ill measure mine, If they are the same Ill buy this from you asap.
Thanks

05roush0090

forum member
Reaction score
I have the TVS on my car. Roush use to supply it with the carbon fiber tube for the CAI which i am wanting. If im not mistaking the CF tube should hook up to the throttle body & the round end of the tube should hook up to the tube coming off the stock tvs filter.
If you would measure the inside diameter of both ends of the CF tube & ill measure mine, If they are the same Ill buy this from you asap.
Thanks

Sorry bro

Fryblade

Fireblade Graphics
Reaction score
Damn thats beat up. I was the 1st one to ask about this wanting to buy it & you sold it out from under me.

Back