FS:Brand New 2005-2013 Mustang Air Lift digital combo kit suspension

racerxdetroit

forum member
Reaction score
SOLD!!!!!FS:Brand New 2005-2013 Mustang Air Lift digital combo kit suspension

Selling my Brand New never installed Air Lift digital combo kit suspension, its the new coil over style kit with the auto pilot set up with 8 presets. Daughter leaving for school in 2 weeks and to cover cost as always daddy has to sell his stuff. $2600.00 plus shipping, PayPal add 3%

Last edited:

javdog07c/s

forum member
Reaction score
WOW that is a great price, someone needs to buy this $4000+ kit, awesome price GLWS

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
Sub'd. Might be seriously buying this here in a few weeks if it hasn't sold by then.

Best of luck!

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
aww, why cant the wife sell her shoe collection? its gotta be more $ then the air :p

goodluck with sale, lastang you better buy it now it shouldnt last a few weeks at this price

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
aww, why cant the wife sell her shoe collection? its gotta be more $ then the air :p

goodluck with sale, lastang you better buy it now it shouldnt last a few weeks at this price

Lol I had to pay to get our oil filled back up in these heaters over here. Not cheap!

racerxdetroit

forum member
Reaction score
Higher learning is so expensive but sending my daughter to school is way more important and I can get another system soon, like most people I depend on my income tax return and the IRS held my return and millions of other people's returns up so this is the result of it. If ingest my return I can send her to school and install my air ride, if not ill buy a new one over the winter while my ride sits for 6 months. SMH

Cal26Stang

forum member
Reaction score
Higher learning is so expensive but sending my daughter to school is way more important and I can get another system soon, like most people I depend on my income tax return and the IRS held my return and millions of other people's returns up so this is the result of it. If ingest my return I can send her to school and install my air ride, if not ill buy a new one over the winter while my ride sits for 6 months. SMH

Bump for a good father! GLWS

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
damn, well GLWS and GL to her at school.

hope you can find your way back to air soon, cause its damn neat :)

racerxdetroit

forum member
Reaction score
Still have the system and I managed to get my baby to school, in Huntsville, AL right now. So at this point if it sells fine if not it will be installed next week. Thanks everyone!!!

RetroGT2006

06 S197 Member
Reaction score
Shocked this hasn't sold yet!! Man if I had that kind of $...

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Huntsville? That's where I live. Small world. She going to UAH? Should have just thrown that air ride kit in the trunk when she came to school. I could have found some use for it! Lol

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back