FS:Brand New 2005-2013 Mustang Air Lift digital combo kit suspension

xkape

forum member
Reaction score
which kit is this? Digital, manual?

edit: nevermind, I learned how to read all of the sudden. How much to 45431? Wasn't first in line on the mod list but, at the price vs ordering from air lift... it just went to the top

Last edited:

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
xkape, if you dont actually get the kit, dont order direct from them, always check another vendor, for better prices

racerxdetroit

forum member
Reaction score
$70.00 might cover shipping in the lower 48 states, anything over that I will cover. Have a couple of payment offer options but I need the money upfront, if its not gone by Saturday I make take the payment option or just keep it.

javdog07c/s

forum member
Reaction score
glad to hear you sold it but sad also that would have looked amazing on your car, I have the same setup and I love the look of the vert slammed, who was the lucky buyer

ejschmidt

forum member
Reaction score
I made a profile just to buy this kit. This forum does have a much more active BST section than my other forum.

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
The forum itself is full of tech knowledge. Stick around

ejschmidt

forum member
Reaction score
I mostly use the other forum due to it's specific nature. The 4.0 is a very specific group.

javdog07c/s

forum member
Reaction score
if you want to see what it will look like on a black vert take a look at my pictures or go to Air Lift Performance website and you will see my car in the Ford section, bro you are going to love it

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back