FS: Corbeau LG1 wide seats with brackets

05yellowgt

Reaction score
Looking to sell a set of Corbeau LG1 wide seats. They are black with the micro suede. The seats will include the 05+ Corbeau mounting brackets that have had 1" spacers added to them to improve the seating position and help with visibility. I am looking for $650 plus shipping and PayPal fees, but I would prefer local pickup. I will post up pictures shortly.

05yellowgt

Reaction score
The only image I have handy at the moment. The seats have been in my car since about Jan 09 but I've put between 1000-1500 miles on the car since then. The seats were used when I purchased them. I think Beefcake was the original owner.

Attachments

• Blower 010 (Medium).jpg
    Blower 010 (Medium).jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 218

ethic1

forum member
Reaction score
Interested...Can you get more detailed pics? Any fading or rips or wear?

05yellowgt

Reaction score
There are no rips at all and some minor wear on the leather. There are literally in the same condition as when I bought them. I'll try to get some better pics today if the weather holds out and I can pull the car out of the garage.

05yellowgt

Reaction score
Shipping weight for a new set is 60lbs for 2 not counting brackets. I remember these saving me around the weight of 1 stock seat which is 45-55lbs depending on if you have side airbags.

05yellowgt

Reaction score
Sorry I didn't get home till after dark last night and pictures would have been crap. I'll try to run home during my lunch break.

05yellowgt

Reaction score
Here are some pictures. Sorry for the delay. Had to charge my camera AND find the stupid usb cable for it.

Drivers side seat

Passengers side seat

Drivers side leather pad where stock seatbelt slides acrossed when strapped on. The flash made the wear look worse than it actually is in real life

Other than the bit of wear on the leather pad these seats are in great shape.

05yellowgt

Reaction score
Sorry. They are very comfortable for race seats. I've gone on 2 hour highway trips and not had a complaint about the comfort of the seats.

Tyler

forum member
Reaction score
Do you know shipping costs? I am 62230, can also do 63126 if cheaper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nickoli

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
did these sell? I have a like new set of CR1's that are the regular and I need wide. Willing to trade? I may sell what I have to get yours if you still have them...

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back