fs coyote motor and controls pack system

STEVE_POE

coyote powered fr500s
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
my email [email protected]
location Cincinnati Ohio 45140
payment. cash , wire transfer or paypal gift

I'm selling my coyote motor and controls pack . looking to change a racing class the requires the use of a bone stock gt 3v and stock 5spd.....So yes a partial trade is possible. I'm looking for something with decent miles complete and prefer it have a 5spd bolted to it already so i'm not hunting parts.

What I have is a 2011 gt motor .when I got it it had 11k strret miles on it . it was repalced with a aluminator motor. I have put about another 2k miles on it since I installed it . It's 100 % stock and a perfect motor that I will gurantee. it's still in the car and can be heard running if need be.

• coyote motor about 13k miles . Comes with fr power steering bracket and a brand new boss alternator kit $4,850
  • coyote controls pack system $1000
  • bbk long tubes $375
  • x pipe and short exhaust with turn downs $350
  • sct tunner with 400 rwhp tune loaded $325
I will not sell anything without selling the motor 1st and prefer to sell it all together. This is everything you need to install in a 05/10 car .

I even have a fore regulator and return line all setup for a coyote conversion/controls pack system in a s197 . comes with the line adapters, an return line to tank and modified fuel hat for extra cash ?

install is available if you wanted to drive out swap drivetrains and then drive home leaving me your stock stuff. I have done more then a couple of these conversions on race cars.

looking to give between 2k and 3k trade for a stock 4.6 5spd setup

please email me not pm me if your interested . my email is [email protected]

thanks

I also have a spec twin disc clutch kit $500 and fresh viper spec direct shift t56 6spd from d&d transmissions that comes with everything to install in a 05/10 s197. even comes with cross member with built in drivesahft loop and a slip yoke aluminum driveshaft. $2,350

407919013.jpg

Last edited:

v8venomgt

forum member
Reaction score
Man, wish I had some more capital. I'd drive out there and make it a clean complete swap (id bring my 6060 you sold me and drive back on that) 17k on my drivetrain with updated 08 heads. I bet i could even get the time off work. The only equity I have in my setup is a thp setup but you certainly have no use for that I'm sure. Awesome deal for someone.

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
I have a 4.6 but I have an auto. It did come from a bone stock car though. Shoot me a pm if youre remotely interested

svtrojan

forum member
Reaction score
I've got a stock manual trans for sale, cheap. I'd give you a good deal on it

STEVE_POE

coyote powered fr500s
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Man I have had more people ask about the trans then the motor setup .

a picture for everyone that has asked

it's a 266, 178,130,1.1,.80.62 box it's fresh back from d&d performance they got me for $1,750 to go through it . I had the shorter aston martin 6th installed in it as well.

shifter is a billet specialties aftermarket shifter $500 that goes with it . Clutch is a centerforce dfx clutch with billet steel 8 bolt flywheel goes with it as well..

407935879.jpg

silverstang07

forum member
Reaction score
Man I need that 5.0......... the 3v in my car is mostly stock, just not the cams.

STEVE_POE

coyote powered fr500s
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
so how much would you give for a a 4.6 with 14k miles? and would you do the swap there?

I'd say that motor is worth about $2,000 or so to me . Yes I can do the swap

does your factory gauges work with this pcm or did you use aftermarket gauges

the gas gauge and I think the voltage gauge are the only things that work.

I run a AIM sports pista dash for my info . it hooks into can and I get everything I need plus I can program aim for warning lights etc etc

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back