FS: Custom Hidden Dry Nitrous Kit-NX solenoid, jetting, relay, etc

Justinjor

JUIC3D
Reaction score
For sale is my custom made hidden dry nitrous kit. It is a spray bar that fits in the stock intake's 2nd accordion rib. It is 100% hidden from view unless you disassemble the air box. There are 8 jets total drilled in an octagonal pattern with all 8 spraying into each other for proper atomization.

On the .052 pill(included) the car picked up a hair over 100 at the wheels.

The nitrous solenoid is the Lightning solenoid from Nitrous Express. It was purchased brand new and only used for a few weeks.

I'm also including my plastic line setup in addition to the spray bar. It doesn't work nearly as well as the spray bar but it does provide a different alternative.

$230 obo
Paypal, add 3% or send as gift.

Thanks for looking

Fallenauthority

Reaction score
Not interested in buying but I just want to say, you are a slick motherfucker. Nice job. Bump for a neat setup

Justinjor

JUIC3D
Reaction score
Not interested in buying but I just want to say, you are a slick motherfucker. Nice job. Bump for a neat setup

Haha thanks. It was a great setup until my "friends" took apart my car at the dragstrip to reveal the kit. I've since changed it up all together so I figured I would sell to someone else that can enjoy it.

imsuchahotdog

forum member
Reaction score
Haha thanks. It was a great setup until my "friends" took apart my car at the dragstrip to reveal the kit. I've since changed it up all together so I figured I would sell to someone else that can enjoy it.

why are you letting people mess with your engine

Justinjor

JUIC3D
Reaction score
why are you letting people mess with your engine

I didn't let anyone mess with my engine. I was at the dragstrip and had the hood popped after a run... I went to get a soda from the concession stand and didn't realize until the next day that these "friends" had taken apart my airbox looking for a reason why I was so much faster than them while another of my "friends" distracted me..

Live and learn I suppose.

Justinjor

JUIC3D
Reaction score
Wo good friends you have ! Lol

Ttt for the friendssss

Couldn't agree more. lol thanks for the bump. Now I just need to find a buyer. It really is a slick kit and works perfectly. I was very happy with it.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back