Status
Not open for further replies.

PLee

forum member
Reaction score
FS: Ford Racing Gauges, Kenne Bell BAP

--Three gauges, contained in an Autometer gauge pod:

(1) FRPP/Autometer M-10898-CPIC Dynamic Performance Information Center Gauge:
Measure your performance with AutoMeter Ford Racing digital performance meters. These bright, LED-lit AutoMeter digital gauges use microprocessor-controlled displays for the ultimate in precise, high-tech readings. They measure and display quarter-mile, reaction, 0-60 times, 60-0 distance, wheel horsepower (WHP), and real-time G-forces with a digital range of -2G to +2G. Plus, these competition-style gauges feature the red and blue Ford Racing logo on a black background. Add an eye-catching visual reference with an exact numeric reading to your performance vehicle with AutoMeter Ford Racing digital performance meters

(1) FRPP/Autometer 880076 Half Sweep Oil PSI Gauge

(1) FRPP/Autometer M-11622-BFSE Full Sweep Boost/Vac Gauge. Electric Boost/Vac with analog-electric sending unit.

--Retail on all of these parts (w/ pod) would cost you $785. You will need to replace the Oil PSI sending unit, only $33 from Summit Racing. Pod has a slight "twist" in it, just noticed when I pulled it out of the box for pictures. It's just ABS plastic, apply some heat and re-shape, if its needed at all. Selling the whole combo for $SOLD

--Kenne Bell BAP, I believe this is a 20A version. Bought here from the forum and never used. $SOLD.

Last edited:

PLee

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks 07_GTCS, deal pending on the BAP, but will keep you in the loop; should know today.

OBO on the gauges... need 'em gone.

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
02e.jpg

My offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back