Fs: Il 2003 Svt Focus Euro

vistablueFTW

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Up for sale is my 2003 Euro SVTF in cd silver with only 56k. Euro package has all the options the car could come with..the hids, audiophile, heated seats and mirror, sunroof, traction control, recaros, engine heater, and euro rims. Really clean car, detailed few times a week as im a fiend for that kinda thing. Did all the maintence when I bought the car mid winter, new plugs/wires, coolant flush, brand new contisport a/s zr tires, new air filter, changed trans fluid and motor oil to synthetic trans shifts like butter. I have the brand new SVT certificate as well showing the birthdate it was built of 05/14/2003. I work for a VW dealer now, so the svtf is up for sale as I will be getting a demo and no need for three cars. Cars always detailed with zaino, and really clean example of a stock SVTF. Previous owner put H and R sport springs as well for about an inch lower than stock. Rides great, not bouncy at all. ONE OF 160 CD SILVER EUROs made!
Id like $9500 Thanks guys
[email protected]
DSCF1717-1.jpg

DSCF1718-1.jpg

DSCF1859.jpg

DSCF1860.jpg

DSCF1864.jpg

DSCF1865.jpg

DSCF1867.jpg

Last edited:

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Wish you were east coast. As much as I hate to, I probably got to get rid of the thirsty '97 vert daily driver and get something that sips fuel and still has a fun to drive factor...

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back