FS Jeg's cat deletes 2011-13 5.0

Scott_0

forum member
Reaction score
Just removed these today, couldnt deal with the stink any longer. Jeg's aluminized cat delete pipes. its the pipes only, no hardware. $100 shipped via paypal

email and paypal: [email protected]

IMAG0176-1.jpg

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
How bad does it smell? Any worthwhile gains? I've been eying these since Matt told me about them

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
I have them and the fit is superb!!!! I'm running the Lope cam tune so it's rich anyways but I love it!!!!!

$100 shipped is CHEAP!!!!

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
UltraKlassic, Did they bolt up clean? The BBK ones seem to be having fitment issues and people are having to weld them closed so they seal.

Im def interested in these...

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
UltraKlassic, Did they bolt up clean? The BBK ones seem to be having fitment issues and people are having to weld them closed so they seal.

Im def interested in these...

Straight up bolt on!! I researched and heard horror stories of the malaligned BBK ones. The JEG ones are perfect!!!!

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies! Now I have to convince the wife... I already caught some blowback from my $850 black friday spending spree... lol

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Wish these would have been forsale when I bought mine. I paid retail PLUS crazy JEGS shipping prices!!!!!! I even searched the forums on the net for months before having to buy from JEGS.

Mine:
IMAG1185.jpg

IMAG1184.jpg

IMAG1183.jpg

GLWS!!!!:beerdrink:

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Probably 200x cheaper to cut out cats n weld in pipe lmao. But then obviously your stock cats are fucked till you weld em back in

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back