FS: NEW 3V FORE fuel rails

Wyldhorse

Reaction score
I have a brand new set of FORE Fuel rails for the 3V S197. These are the "clear" coating. These have never been used, and they are still in the box wrapped in bubble wrap ready to go on your ride :)

Fits: '05+ Mustang GTs with stock intake manifold (including centrifugal and turbo systems), also with Saleen and Whipple positive displacement superchargers.
-Designed specifically for the 2005+ Mustang GT, these are the finest fuel rails available.
-OEM positioning, orientation, and size of o-ring seats for injectors.
-Robust integrated mounts for safe and reliable injector seating. Stainless steel mounting hardware included.
-Fuel Rail Pressure Sensor is positioned and oriented like OEM fuel rails.
-FRPS bank includes a 1/8" NPT fitting for remote fuel pressure sending units for in car fuel pressure gauges.
-SAE o-ring boss ports (-8 size) on front and back of both rails.
-These fuel rails are machined from 6061-T6511 from a solid block of aluminum. There are no welds or caulk to fail.

New from FORE these rails are $195 (their site says $185, but my friend at FORE said they're prices have gone up to $195)

I'm asking $170shipped (shipping is roughly $25+-)

a.jpg

Wyldhorse

Reaction score
Nice 1st post,

150 shipped? Paypal?

yeah sorry about the 1st post being a FS item :( I figured you guys might be more interested in this being a forum geared specifically for the 197's, and every other forum I'm on is a mix :)

Can you do $140 + shipping? That extra $10 really does make a difference to me lol. If you're good with that I can PM you my paypal info.

$25 shipped? how much do they weight?

Yeah, I know it sounds high. They weigh about 5lbs total. Shipping would be less but I use their packing material and boxes so that I'm not shipping these where someone would see what they are. Plus Insurance for $150. I can get it cheaper but this ensures that they are insured and packaged right. I shipped some rails I was going to put on my car before and it was roughly $25 or so to ship. I was going to use brown paper, but apparantly fedex doesn't take brown paper or something, so I had to buy one of their boxes.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
$25 shipped? how much do they weight?

They are actually pretty damn hefty (for what they are). I was kind of surprised when I bought mine and had them in hand as to how much they weigh.

Beerhunter

forum member
Reaction score
New from FORE these rails are $195 (their site says $185, but my friend at FORE said they're prices have gone up to $195)

I'm asking $170shipped (shipping is roughly $25+-)

It says they are on for $185 as a Christmas special. Why would they go up in price now? They have to sell for the advertised price regardless of what your friend says.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back