FS: NEW FRPP Cobra fuel pump kit. $600 Shipped

Blazing Saddles

I'm a "Pro Tree" Hugger
Reaction score
FS: NEW FRPP Cobra fuel pump kit. $600 Shipped SOLD

For sale a FRPP Cobra fuel pump kit M-9407-GT05 $600.00 Shipped.
Kit retails for $700.00
PayPal only. UPS shipping within one business day of receiving money.

First one to post in this thread with sufficient funds will recieve.
I will PM the purchaser.
Thanks for your consideration.

Sold

pumps.jpg

Last edited:

Rasmus

forum member
Reaction score
Oh for the love of... This is the third one I've missed, and it's the final item on my list.

Got Paypal ready if deal falls through!

Blazing Saddles

I'm a "Pro Tree" Hugger
Reaction score
Nice first post GREG. Without providing a direct link to the parts in question it just appears to be a lowballer tactic.

Hysteria same goes to you too. Here's a search of ebay motors for the part #. The lowest I can see is $669.00 Shipping not included. There's one that shows up as $325.00 but that is for the pump only.

http://motors.desc.shop.ebay.com/i....ccessories&_odkw=M-9407-GT05&_osacat=0&_rdc=1

onequicktang backed out of the deal.
I PMed Rasmus, no response as yet.

The kit is still available.

Last edited:

Rasmus

forum member
Reaction score
I was out last night, so I didn't get to reply till today. Yes, I still need that GT500 pump setup to finish my rebuild. Thanks for looking out for me!

Rasmus

forum member
Reaction score
Since ".. can't send the money in a timely manner can go fuck [my]self", I think I shall bump this thread with a free of charge piece of advice to the prospective buyer.

To the prospective buyer, for the love of all that is holy, make sure to Paypal the money within 24 hours!

Blazing Saddles

I'm a "Pro Tree" Hugger
Reaction score
Since ".. can't send the money in a timely manner can go fuck [my]self", I think I shall bump this thread with a free of charge piece of advice to the prospective buyer.

To the prospective buyer, for the love of all that is holy, make sure to Paypal the money within 24 hours!

To Rasmus. This is from the original post.

After PMing you the info yesterday afternoon, and seeing you here on this site several times since that PM with not such as a peep from you. It is clearly obvious that you do not have the sufficient funds.

Last edited:

Rasmus

forum member
Reaction score
To Rasmus. This is from the original post.

After PMing you the info yesterday afternoon, and seeing you here on this site several times since that PM with not such as a peep from you. It is clearly obvious that you do not have the sufficient funds.

Since you have decided to reply in a respectful manner, I shall respond to this.

Yes, I certainly have the funds, otherwise I would not have offered to purchase your offering -- but thank you for your concerns. I am sorry to hear that you have been monitoring my online presence, and by doing so felt neglected. I apologize. I wish you the best in selling your pump setup.

Blazing Saddles

I'm a "Pro Tree" Hugger
Reaction score
Since you have decided to reply in a respectful manner, I shall respond to this.

Yes, I certainly have the funds, otherwise I would not have offered to purchase your offering -- but thank you for your concerns. I am sorry to hear that you have been monitoring my online presence, and by doing so felt neglected. I apologize. I wish you the best in selling your pump setup.

After reading your first post I thought you were a motivated buyer. I must have been mistaken. Sorry.

Oh for the love of... This is the third one I've missed, and it's the final item on my list.

Got Paypal ready if deal falls through!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back