FS: PLX DM-100 w/ OBDII Multi Gauge

Agent Jones

forum member
Reaction score
Never got around to installing this on the mustang.

Retails for 379, will sell for 300 shipped.

or buy this and the A/F Wideband together for 420 shipped, Retail is 579

This is the one that will read all the information from your OBDII sensor so you dont have to run a whole bunch of gauges.

Available OBD II parameters
Throttle Position
Intake Pressure (MAP)
OBD Type
Fuel Level
RPM
Air Flow (MAF)
Oxygen Sensor Voltage1 (Bank 1)
Barometric Pressure
MPH
Short Term Fuel Trim (Bank 1)
Oxygen Sensor Voltage2 (Bank 1)
Catalytic Converter Temperature
Engine Load
Long Term Fuel Trim (Bank 1)
Oxygen Sensor Voltage1 (Bank 2)
ECU Voltage
Engine Timing
Short Term Fuel Trim (Bank 2)
Oxygen Sensor Voltage2 (Bank 2)
Absolute Engine Load
Air Intake Temperature
Long Term Fuel Trim (Bank 2)
Ambient Air Temperature
Water Temperature
Fuel Pressure
Fuel Pressure Relative
**Some of these parameters will be not available in all vehicles. Please check with your vehicle manufacturer if you have questions regarding what your specific vehicle offers.**

Intelligent Multi-Functional Display (iMFD)

Description:
The PLX MULTI-GAUGE is designed specifically to display a wide variety of automotive information far superior to that of a standard automotive gauge. The MULTI-GAUGE can display up to 4 different sensors of your choice simultaneously. Unlike other automotive displays on the market where the user has no choice but to view the data presented in one form PLX has designed the MULTI-GAUGE so that you can set and change your viewing preferences at any time. All styles have their unique advantages and you should not be limited to one option.
Eliminate the need for multiple gauges with the PLX MULTI-GAUGE. Run all PLX Sensor Modules and view up to 4 parameters at once on one crystal clear Organic LED display.

Features:
Universal OLED color display available in sizes 2 1/16" or 60mm.
iMFD Display Module
Customizable gauge styles, backgrounds & colors
Analog, Digital, Graph, 4 Parameter styles
Organic LED display
Set peak and hold points
Intelligent warning
Daisy chain up to 32 PLX Sensor Modules
Simple to install

http://www.plxdevices.com/multigauges.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=957TTByL0Ls&feature=player_embedded

3f1020b7.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
I am really really interested in this, but there just doesn't seem to be alot of info and pictures about these gauges. I am kinda looking for a specific look with gauges. Another thing is seems like you have to tuck and hide away all of these sensor modules all over the car. Hmmmm...??/

Agent Jones

forum member
Reaction score
I am really really interested in this, but there just doesn't seem to be alot of info and pictures about these gauges. I am kinda looking for a specific look with gauges. Another thing is seems like you have to tuck and hide away all of these sensor modules all over the car. Hmmmm...??/

no this one is the OBDII one. its pulls everything from the car except for things like boost and a/f ratio. you plug it into the OBDII senor below the steering wheel everything listed here is pulled from the car with out extra modules all over the car.

Available OBD II parameters
Throttle Position
Intake Pressure (MAP)
OBD Type
Fuel Level
RPM
Air Flow (MAF)
Oxygen Sensor Voltage1 (Bank 1)
Barometric Pressure
MPH
Short Term Fuel Trim (Bank 1)
Oxygen Sensor Voltage2 (Bank 1)
Catalytic Converter Temperature
Engine Load
Long Term Fuel Trim (Bank 1)
Oxygen Sensor Voltage1 (Bank 2)
ECU Voltage
Engine Timing
Short Term Fuel Trim (Bank 2)
Oxygen Sensor Voltage2 (Bank 2)
Absolute Engine Load
Air Intake Temperature
Long Term Fuel Trim (Bank 2)
Ambient Air Temperature
Water Temperature
Fuel Pressure
Fuel Pressure Relative

if you wanted to add a/f ratio or boost you put them in the glove box or behind the radio. they arent that big.

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
I know about the OBD info, just saying I would need A/F and Boost. I would also like to know the customization limits. Like I said just not alot of info or people installing these not sure why. Thinking if I want to go with this or interceptors or other gauges. Need something right away though.

Agent Jones

forum member
Reaction score
oh well a/f and boost are easy. a/f i already have. i had the interceptors and didnt like them. these give you the most adjustments. you can load your own pictures, do it anolog or digital. gives you the options that other gauges wont give you.

Agent Jones

forum member
Reaction score
BUMP!

get a gauge, a/f, an be able to read over 15 parameters all from one gauge for just over 400 bucks. would normally take you buying 5-8 different gauges to get this same set up

Last edited:
Back