FS torque twister turbo 2005+ 4.0L

trill gear head

forum member
Reaction score
Serious buyers only. I'm looking to sell this kit as soon as possible. If you don't have anything nice to say don't say it. I'm not asking you what you think my kits worth.

With that being said I'd like to help someone out their who wants a turbo but can't quite afford it yet. I havn't taken the turbo off yet but will in the next 2 to 3 weeks. I would prefer a local pick up but I will work with the buyer to arrage whatever I can to make your experience as painless as possible. PM me or email if your serious and have the cash [email protected].

Price: $3,500 + shipping

This includes everything you need for a direct bolt on except for tapping the oil pan:

Intercooler
All the piping
Injectors
Oil Scavenge pump(I had to buy this myself. It is need to push oil back into the pan.)
MY Catalyitic Converter with the flanges already mounted on it. (When I bought the kit I had to get the flange welded onto the back of the cat.)
Oil tubing (I had a hard time finding this stuff and have a couple extra feet that I will include.)

Optional:
AEM A/F wideband gauge
AEM electronic boost controller

I will try and get some pics up tomorrow.

History:
I had this kit installed in October of 2007 and to this day only has 8,520 miles.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back