Fuel line upgrade (hard line to rail)

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Due to demand I'm going to start offering pre-built hard line to rail setups, this setup is a direct swap for the stock soft line removing the restiction and increasing line size. The 8an to efi rail fitting as you can see below has a much larger inner diameter, as well as the larger 8an hose and hose ends. Then the final 8an to efi fitting to go to your hard line at the strut tower to finish it off.
(Available in the startlite aqp or ss braid ptfe 8an hose from Fore)
This kit works with stock rails as well as any aftermarket rails that would connect to the stock fuel line.
Please specify what rail style you have GT or GT500 for the right fittngs.

$115, free shipping in the cont us.

Stock ford efi rail fitting below. (Has a 4mm opening)

20121004_104959.jpg

Upgraded efi fitting in the kit. (10mm opening)

20130228_202753_zps1b78fc8d.jpg

20130228_202800_zpsc4e01455.jpg

20130228_202840_zps4184e5bc.jpg

And here is a shot showing the stock line portion being replaced that runs from the back of the strut tower/wheel up to the railsl. This setup works for stock rails or any aftermarket rail that attaches to the stock line.

Fuelline_06.jpg

Fews pics with the ss ptfe line.

20130302_111131_zpsa214db95.jpg

20130302_111139_zps54066f87.jpg

Last edited:

Wicked One

forum member
Reaction score
This got added to my to do list. Was wondering if you could replace the straight rail connector with a 180? With the kb, the fuel rail is reversed so the connector is facing the front. Thanks.

Sent from my EVO

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
This got added to my to do list. Was wondering if you could replace the straight rail connector with a 180? With the kb, the fuel rail is reversed so the connector is facing the front. Thanks.

Sent from my EVO

Sure can just let me know what ya need and I can tailor the kit to your needs. The angled hose ends are a bit more expensive then straight so just let me know what ya want and I can get you a quote.

onescruluse

forum member
Reaction score
i want this! im running mmr rails that have the connector for the fuel line on the bottom of the rail. its put my fuel line in an awkward position and i just want to get rid of the hardline. if you could add a little more length,say about 3-4 inches, thatd be great. OR, if you have run into this situation before and already have a setup that works specifically for my setup let me know asap! Ready to buy now! i can send some pics if needed.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i want this! im running mmr rails that have the connector for the fuel line on the bottom of the rail. its put my fuel line in an awkward position and i just want to get rid of the hardline. if you could add a little more length,say about 3-4 inches, thatd be great. OR, if you have run into this situation before and already have a setup that works specifically for my setup let me know asap! Ready to buy now! i can send some pics if needed.

I use to have those rails and it will reach that location, I actualy turned my rail feed fitting on them a little to dodge the cops better. Pm sent.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back