Fuel rail covers

07blkgt

forum member
Reaction score
Brand new, never installed Midwest Auto Gear fuel rail covers. Hardware and instructions included. These are painted UA Ebony black and clearcoated. They are for the 4.6 V8 engines. I paid $179.96 for them from CJ Pony Parts and will sell for $125 firm plus shipping. I have decided to install a supercharger so I wont be using them. PM me for a pic.

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    248.2 KB · Views: 39
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    473.2 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

byouells

Cut me and I bleed BLUE!
Reaction score
I have tried 3 times to send a PM but it is not working. Did you sell? If not how much to ship to 18940.

joebazan

forum member
Reaction score
FYI

FYI ~ this guy readily accepted my paypal payment for some tail lights he was selling in January. He never sent them, then disappeared, never responded to any of my emails, and it took me 6 weeks for paypal to get my money back. Good luck selling this junk ass hat! Karmas a bitch, everytime you try and screw someone else and I see it you can expect this same reply so take your bs somewhere else.

Lee's05GT

Formally Qksixx
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Something interesting, I was looking at the pics, the invoice is from North Carolina....Yet he says he got them from CJ....and correct me if im wrong but are they not out of PA?

INTRUDER

Reaction score
FYI ~ this guy readily accepted my paypal payment for some tail lights he was selling in January. He never sent them, then disappeared, never responded to any of my emails, and it took me 6 weeks for paypal to get my money back. Good luck selling this junk ass hat! Karmas a bitch, everytime you try and screw someone else and I see it you can expect this same reply so take your bs somewhere else.

did you give him a a bad i trader?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back