Funny Warning Labels

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Was out looking for a stubby antennae on Amazon and these were in the "Recommended" section... pretty freakin funny! Not sure why but the wife didn't find them that funny...?

7rqk.jpg

jsukr.jpg

yc62f.jpg

Gremlin85

forum member
Reaction score
What are the odds of that? I was just looking at these this morning!

I was going to get this one:

81gBqe1cKcL._SX425_.jpg

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
ive only had one person notice on their own.

That's because most safety stickers are so ridiculously obvious and stupid that people have been conditioned to simply ignore them. They are affixed to almost anything we buy and we either go to great lengths to remove them or just ignore them.

JimC

Reaction score
I had a product liability case once. The plaintiff case was centered on the label and that it wasn't sufficient,. At a deposition I asked him when he read it... it was months after his accident and "when my attorney showed it to me".

Never read all the months before the accident. But it was cheaper to settle than risk a jury trial.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Hair dryer will help remove the factory warning stickers off fabric or leather. The ones on plastic appear to be molded in.

speedfreak1000

2 sided tape expert
Reaction score
Can you grab a picture? Wish it covered it completely. How long are the warning stickers in the Mustangs? I'm sure it's probably the same as my 11' F150.

you can cover the old one then take a black sharpy and black out all the way around the outer edge since that's the part that doesn't completely cover, then it looks factory.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back