Gas Gauge issue for 11 GTs TSB 10-21-3

iRoush

Roush God
Reaction score
What rental company rents 2011 Mustangs?

Got mine from Hertz. But Enterprise had em too. Vert or coupe. But Enterprise was a ripoff compared to Hertz. And Hertz didn't hassle me for only being 21. Ended up keeping the car like 4-5 extra days and they ended up giving me a better rate because I hit the 12 day mark. I only singed for 7. So they are very nice. I rented out of Tampa International Airport.

phoneman91

Reaction score
Got mine from Hertz. But Enterprise had em too. Vert or coupe. But Enterprise was a ripoff compared to Hertz. And Hertz didn't hassle me for only being 21. Ended up keeping the car like 4-5 extra days and they ended up giving me a better rate because I hit the 12 day mark. I only singed for 7. So they are very nice. I rented out of Tampa International Airport.

What did you think of the 3.7 V6 in the rental?

iRoush

Roush God
Reaction score
What did you think of the 3.7 V6 in the rental?

Well, the girlfriend owns one so I knew what to expect. But I will say it felt different. Maybe because I'm used to her 20's, but I'm not sure. I will say, one of the first mods for that car needs to be suspension. At higher speeds, it feels like your on a boat in some choppy water. The car isn't very solid. The other issue I see is low end tq. You can't feel it because of the 2.73's. 3.31's or higher is recommended if you are ordering a V6. Also, exhaust. The stock exhaust is HEAVY. I got MRT exhaust for my girl's car and both mufflers weighed less than one stock muffler. Savings of about 30lbs or so. And it really livens up the sound. This car has a great sound.

Now, I will say on my girlfriends car, I just put a C&L intake as well as a tune from Bama and it runs well! I order 3 tunes and loaded the race tune and took it to the track. All it has are the intake, tune and exhaust from MRT. It's an Auto and ran a 13.7 on 20's with street tires. Pretty damn good for a girl who has never raced and was pushing it hard. So, it's a good car with great potential. If I wasn't so hopped on the need of at least 8 cylinders in a car for me to own it, I'd get one. Slap on the new ProCharger that's coming out bringing the V6 to 475HP. It'll be running with GT500's IMO. Stock ones that is.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back