gauges autometer install

SilBult

Reaction score
I installed an Autometer volt meter and a electric oil pressure gauge in my '14 GT a few years ago using an "A" pillar mount also from Autometer. I got the 12 volt power from the inside fuse box [ passenger side kick panel ] using a mini "add- a- circuit" available from any auto parts store. It's been so long ago that I don't remember the fuse position #, but you can look at your owner's manual to find a suitable spot. Ground is pretty easy, just find a convenient place under the dash. I used a "T" fitting to get oil pressure from the same location as the factory pressure switch by the oil filter housing. I also used a braided line from Autometer to run the oil pressure to the remotely mounted sending unit. Hope this helps.

Megamach1975

Reaction score
thank you for your answer... but in the gauge box the fitting connection is not provided??? I contacted autometer and they told me that there was no need to add a 16 gauge automobile connection wire????

Megamach1975

Reaction score
good day first of all I would like to wish you a happy new year 2024....
for my gauges I ordered that...but it's still not the right connections...can you give me a reference for the oil pressure, water temperature, oil temperature... I'm a little lost...
I thank you all

Attachments

• Adaptateur T 1_8 NPT -SWAPLAND-.pdf
    649.3 KB · Views: 5

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back