GBs Race Red 5.0

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
Mufflers came back from the powder coater last week. Here's a picture of the real Magnaflow kit sitting next to the junk one I was sold... You can see the difference.

Powder coater did a great job with the coating. Install was a breeze.

I'm going to try and get the car out for some updated pics soon. It's snowing again here tonight so who knows when that will be.

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
LMAO! Not enought time for her Scott?

That's partially it, I bought a new home too and there are lots of projects I would like to get done. I barely drive the thing and I'm sure it's only going to get progressively worse with time now that I have the little one.

I'm in no rush to sell it, nor do I need the money. So I won't give it away. No expense was spared modding the car and it blue books for $28,000 stock. So $33,000 will take it with everything.

Only 9,000 miles on the OD and she's in prestine condition...10/10.

We will see what happens. If it doesn't sell then I'll just keep it lol.

IndyEric

forum member
Reaction score
I would have personalized my Purdue plates if I had known that it was possible. Wish this were available last year, or maybe not. I love that color and your car in general.

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
I'll definitely find another toy lol just gonna get some projects wrapped up first. Who knows I may keep it if I don't get the money I want out of it. Like I said I'm not hurting for money so it's not a must lol.

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Totally

"Awesome"

94A55675-1A14-474A-ADDC-E095C01105CC.jpg

Terry

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
A little update, decided to get the car out since the weather was perfect here Sunday (70*). Went over to a buddies and polished it with a quick pass of SF4500 and sealed it with CG: Extreme Depth with X-seal.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back