Good place to get bent wheel fixed?

Dubstep Shep

WUB WUB VROOM VROOM
Reaction score
So I picked up a set of staggered 19" AMR wheels and tires the other day. Quite the deal and exactly what I wanted.

Anyways, one of the rear wheels has a bend in the front lip. Nothing major, the wheels still holds air and there's no noticeable vibration.

Anyone know of a good place to get the bend taken out? Preferably local to Oklahoma City or a chain that might be around here.

Pics:
py3ypu5y.jpg

7esu8uru.jpg

FIVE-OH

forum member
Reaction score
You Google it in your local area? There must be 5 wheel repair guys in a 50 mile radius of where I live. That is a cheap wheel, if it was me I would just buy a new one...

Dubstep Shep

WUB WUB VROOM VROOM
Reaction score
You Google it in your local area? There must be 5 wheel repair guys in a 50 mile radius of where I live. That is a cheap wheel, if it was me I would just buy a new one...

There are a couple places, but no reviews. I was hoping to get some opinions before I went anywhere.

$180 for a new one. No sense spending that kind of money when the wheel is functionally perfect.

The bend is more cosmetic than anything. The actual structure of the wheel is perfectly fine. Not sure how well the pictures show that.

These are going to be track wheels and tires, but my OCD is making me fix the bend.

Mr. Q

forum member
Reaction score
that'll probably cost you around $130 to fix. might as well get a new one, lol. around my area, seattle/bellevue, they charge $250 to repair curb rashes up to 12" long.

Dubstep Shep

WUB WUB VROOM VROOM
Reaction score
that'll probably cost you around $130 to fix. might as well get a new one, lol. around my area, seattle/bellevue, they charge $250 to repair curb rashes up to 12" long.

I think you got ripped of my man.

I had a wheel that literally had a good size chunk broken off of it and it was $250 to fix.

Mr. Q

forum member
Reaction score
it wasn't for me, i was shopping around for a friend. that's what they charge up here in good 'ol washington, where poop don't stink and democrats are always right. i don't think it's a fair price, but it's what we've got.

Dubstep Shep

WUB WUB VROOM VROOM
Reaction score
it wasn't for me, i was shopping around for a friend. that's what they charge up here in good 'ol washington, where poop don't stink and democrats are always right. i don't think it's a fair price, but it's what we've got.

Sounds like a fantastic place to live.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back