goodbye nitto NT05's

The01Cav

forum member
Reaction score
I like the fact of the burnout yet not trying to sling a whole bunch of rubber all over the the back of the car.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
I was expecting a bit more smoke. A couple weeks ago I was leaving a buddy's shop and there was a puddle in the driveway, so I rolled through it and then proceeded to do a little 2nd gear burnout 'to clean off the tires'. I was amazed at the volume of smoke I put in the air with a 3-4 second burnout. The guy in the truck behind me had to wait for the smoke to clear before driving through it.

RED09GT

Equal Opportunity Offender
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Next time turn the traction control off.
Get a line lock.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
Line locks are for sissies....I've been drag racing for years without a line lock on my car both stick shift and automatic...no issues doing burnouts.

Only reason I just installed one is because I went to manual brakes and I had to bend lines...probably won't even use it.

Torched S197

forum member
Reaction score
I'm with dysan I've never had a problem getting the brakes to hold when doing burnouts.
That's one sad burnout though

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Line locks are for sissies....I've been drag racing for years without a line lock on my car both stick shift and automatic...no issues doing burnouts.

Only reason I just installed one is because I went to manual brakes and I had to bend lines...probably won't even use it.

Dear computer, shift my car for me as I hold the pedal down.
Warm regards, Dysan <3.

But holding the car still for a burnout is for sissies :roflmao:

Last edited:

DTony

forum member
Reaction score
With burnouts like that the Nitto's will last longer than you think.

SilentScope

Chemist by profession
Reaction score
Lol I'm supercharged traction control is always off. These tires were BALD and I was in the middle of no where and didn't want to risk bursting a tire, that's all. Have them a small roast and called it a day. Got 295/35/18 NITTO INVO's on now! Amazing tires love hitting S bends at high speed

Driving aids and assists are for the incompetent or for those who can't heel & toe drive

Ill give it a better roast next time haha. Sorry for failing you all. Son: I am disappoint.

Last edited by a moderator:

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
You just got a NoGo... Do pushups.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back