Got a New Charger

FIVE-OH

forum member
Reaction score
My 07 went 14.20 stock off the show room floor.

gears exhaust cai tune and DRs put it to 13.50s as well....except when I raced it in mineshaft air lol, then it went 13.30s haha

Nice charger too, like the color combo
With a hemi I assume, as the Pentastar V6 didn't come out till '11.

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind word fellas.

Not a fan of any other "Beats" either, but yes, the car's system does sound pretty darn good.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I was actually considering a 2015 Challenger with the 392. For a daily / weekend car, no racing. I will be holding out for the Hellcat I think before deciding.

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
I was actually considering a 2015 Challenger with the 392. For a daily / weekend car, no racing. I will be holding out for the Hellcat I think before deciding.

Both my my Charger SRT8 and Challenger SRT8 had 425 BHP. They were both way to heavy and just didn't keep pace with my Mustang, so after having them for about a year each, I just kinda gave up. Especially sense (at the time) aftermarket mods were limited and expensive.

I see the new power plant is going to be at 480 BHP with a 4.5 0-60, which finally means it can keep up with a GT. The question is going to be how much. One of the things that pissed me off about the Challenger SRT8 was at the time, it was less than GT performance but acquired at GT500 pricing. As much as I love the Challenger, no way am I going to do that again.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
But the Hellcat is going to change that (supposedly). But like you said, it will come to price. If its as much as a GT500, then, well....

johnnyv8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nice ride man I like the new chargers.
And I can't believe you ran 14.5 in a stock 3v, I went 13.375 step ya game up! lol

I've gone 13.32 with my stock 3v. It most be that NJ air (or sea level)!

OP, congrats on the new ride, it looks sweet.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back